The Terrible Twos

It was an early December morning and Izuku was ready to throttle a Todoroki. Izuku had made the mistake of inviting Shouto to go Christmas shopping with him and had lost him to the crowd stand at a soba cart.

"Todoroki!" Izuku called out, searching the crowd, "Todoroki, I swear to Nezu, Answer me or your Endeavor bashing priviedges are revoked!".

"What!" An incredulous voice shrieked. Izuku looked around confused. That voice was way too low to be Shouto.

Izuku's eyes furrowed in confusion, "Shouto? Was that you?".

Izuku looked around seeing a hooded figure jump and yell a quick, "Oh shit!" before hurrying off away from him.

Of course, Izuku followed.

The stranger quickly caught onto the chasing and picked up his speed.

"Todoroki? Todoroki is that you?" Izuku yelled, watching the body language as the stranger ran faster. Why was he flinching at the name?

The stranger spoke up, his voice 'slightly' higher than before, "Nope. I'm not a Todoroki. Never have been. Haha, what's a Todoroki? Like a Todoroni and cheese?".

(If you know what Todoroni and cheese is, I'm so sorry).

"Stop running and I'll buy you soba," Izuku said. He really hoped this worked. He'd done this to Shouto a million times, sometimes tying a bowl of Soba to a rope and watch Shouto chase it like a deranged cat.

The figure stuttered to a near stop at the proposal, "Really?".

"Um, yeah," Izuku didn't really think that would work but oh well.

The stranger thought about for a second then slapped himself, "Dammit Dabi, don't fall for this shit,".

...

"DABI?!" Izuku shrieked.

The newly dubbed Dabi, whipped around slamming a hand on Izuku's mouth, "Be quiet!".

Izuku bit his hand.

"Cut that out or I swear I'll light this whole mall on fire," Dabi growled.

"Yeah, whatever you say. Not a very original threat, Todoroki," Izuku rolled his eyes. This was not his first time with this song and dance.

"Don't say that," Dabi scowled.

"Say what, Todoroki?" Izuku said coyly.

Dabi glared at him, before dropping his mouth and walking away from him.

"Hey! What are you doing?" Izuku yelled after him.

Dabi looked over his shoulder, raising an eyebrow, "You promised me soba. None of that cold shit that Shouto eats though,".

~~

"So let me get this straight," Izuku said, slurping up a soba noodle, "You're Touya, you're not dead, you commit arson for a living, and that's it?".

"Yup pretty much," Dabi said, mouth full of soba.

"You Todoroki's are all the same. A fucking mess," Izuku sighed. Yet another traumatized Todoroki he was gonna have to babysit.

"We're not all the same," Dabi scowled, angrily slurping his soba.

"Yeah? The soba and overwhelming spite are already ringing a few bells. Why were you alone when I ran into you?" Izuku asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Because I ran off from Toga," Dabi said, head tilted in confusion. Just. Like. Shouto. Does.

"See that! That right there! The lost puppy head tilt! And the constantly running off! Where do you think Shouto is now? He got distracted and ran off," Izuku squawked.

"Okay. But I'm nothing like my bastard of a father," Dabi muttered.

"Okay, Shouto," Izuku scoffed. They were practically twins. How had he not noticed before?

"Touya. My name's Touya," Touya glared down at his, now empty, bowl of soba.

Izuku hummed, "Well Touya, are you gonna help me finish Christmas shopping. I need at least one Todoroki's help since the other is dead as far as I'm concerned,".

"After we're done shopping, you better consider me dead too," Dabi glared.

"Shiver me timbers," Izuku fake shuttered. Once you know that the man could be shaken off with a simple noodle he becomes a lot less scary.

~~

Legend has it that two weeks later when the next villain attack struck, Izuku and Dabi were nowhere to be found.

That is if you consider the kitchen to be 'no where'.

Seriously what villain threatens mass murder for a bowl of soba?