We have been driving for about an hour and the car was filled with silence from just now.

"Where are we going now, Naya?" I break the silence.

"The furthest supermarket." After a while, I decided to ask her the questions that has been going through my mind for the past hour sitting in the car.

"Naya, who is that guy? Do you know him? How do you know him? Why is he chasing us? Why did we run away? Why did he look-"

"Gosh Laila! Stop! I'll answer you. Do you remember why I'm the hospital?" I just nod my head.

"Well, he's the guy that I saved from being shot. I don't know him but, I'm sure he is in a gang. And don't ask me why he look like what you are thinking of. He is also the guy that I say was very hot especially when he speaks Spanish. Remember all of that?" She reminded.

"He is the one that you pushed to save him from getting shot and make the bullet hit you, isn't it?" I confirmed and she just nod her head.

"Then why is he following you?" I ask curiously.

"I don't know! Maybe he wants to kill me because I know that he's a gangster? I don't know! Ugh, I'm scared Laila." She says, her voice cracking so I took one of her hands to comfort her.

"Hey! Don't worry about it. We know self defense, remember. And if he thinks that he's taking you without a fight, then he is wrong. You're going to give him a hell of a fight that he will regret meeting you, ok." I encouraged her and slowly her confident self takes over.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

After buying all the stuffs needed for the sleepover from another supermarket, we drive back home. When we reach there, Luna sitting in front of our apartment.

"Gosh! What took you guys so long?" She complained. I look at my watch to see its 3pm and she was supposed to be here at 1pm.

"Oh my! Sorry we're late because just now we were being chased by this Maf-" but before I could tell her about what really happened, Naya cut me off.

"We were being chased by some crazy man. Gosh Luna, he is so scary and creepy! So we run out of the supermarket and goes to the further one." She simply said. Well it's kind of the truth.

"Oh my gosh! The world have a lot of creepy people. There was once I was being stalked by this pedophile. Luckily my brother was there and with his over protectiveness, he bea-chase the guy away" she said while smiling at us. And from there we started talking and forgetting about the incident.

Suddenly, I remembered when she came to the school to pick Zed up.

"Hey Luna. Remember when you came to pick Zed up from school?" She just nod her head and I continue speaking.

"What is your relation with Zed? Are you his mom? I mean, if you don't mind me asking." I asked.

"Oh! Yeah, I don't mind. I'm Zed's aunt. His one and only aunt." She said happily and proudly.

"Oh! Hahah! I thought that you are his mom." I replied.

"Oh you are Zed's aunt, the kid that bully Laila." Naya laughs.

"Yeah! Oh and do you know! The prank that Zed did to you is my idea!" Luna says while laughing. And from there, they keep teasing me about it. *Gosh! They are so mean! Shouldn't have asked Luna about it*
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Naya, why didn't you just tell Luna the truth about what happened in the supermarket?" I whisper to her since our apartment is small and Luna is now in the bathroom.

"Because I don't want to make a big deal out of it?" She said it more like a question than a statement. I just show my 'I don't believe you' kind of face. Naya can't lie even if her life depends on it. That's why we would always tell each other everything.

"Ok fine! It's because if the guy catches me and ask if I told anyone then my answer would be no. And maybe he would just let me go?" She said uncertainly. While is just shook my head at her silliness.

"Hey, what are you guys talking about?" Luna ask making Naya and I jump at her sudden appearance.

"Oh, we are talking about what to bake. And since this is our first time having a sleepover with you, we are going to bake a special dessert for today. Just for you." I said enthusiastically.

And from there we started to bake, cook, making a mess of the kitchen, have a movie marathon and basically, have fun like teenagers.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Luna's Pov

I'm so happy to finally have a true friends like Naya and Laila. They are the first sincere friends I have ever had.

People who are friends with me would always want to gain something out of me or are scared of me. Since I came from a powerful and dangerous family.

I just want to have a real friends that truly cares about me without caring about where I came from. And I'm very thankful to meet Naya and Laila. Even though they didn't know where I came from, they are still caring and friendly to me.

I just hope that when they know about my background, they won't run away or become a backstabbers bitches.

Please don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT & SHARE.