Aman - khushi bonding 😍😍

Target :- 350 +.......

After making khushi sleep comfortably arnav came inside his room fuming like volcano remembering khushi painful past .

Here i always think I m the only one who suffered in past but my mishti had suffered thrice than me in past .

I promise u mishti " I m going to make ur  culprits regrets for even getting birth on earth said arnav gritting teeth .

Arnav calls his mens and instructed something to them .

Next morning ...

Everybody's are already on dinning table and are waiting for khushi .

Here khushi is sitting on her bed bitting her nails nervously .
She remembered last night conversation with arnav and now she confused to what to do .

First she was thinking to stay away from arnav saying him that she don't believe in relationship and love but now situation is changed after last night .

She can't lie to arnav now because he knows her in and out from childhood and remembered her that she is his misti only ....

That means ,he knows from starting itself that I m mishti only thats why he had send his men behind me from past 3 years to protect me and he  kissed me earlier in office that day because he knows me thought khushi bitting her nails .

She come out of her thoughts listening knock on her door .
Khushi open door and saw Aman standing there smiling at her .

Khushi smile widely and grabbed his hand and said " Aman I want to talk to u in private " .

Aman look at her shocked first because of her sudden demand then smile at her seeing her nervous .

OK ,come let's have breakfast first then we will go out said Aman lovingly .

Then for what u r waiting ,lets go i m damn hungry and u r making  me late in talking  said khushi and dragged  Aman down still holding his hand scolding him continuously for making her late for breakfast .

Raizadas look towards stairs and saw khushi dragging Aman scolding him while Aman is smiling like idiot .

Good morning everyone chirped khushi coming to the Dining table .
Everybody's greeted back except arnav ofcourse .
( arnav can't talk with khushi in front of His family ,afterall he is great asr right 😉😉)

Hello hi bye bye ! What happendwa guriya ,aap Aman bitwa KO kahee scoldiya rhi hai asked mami .

Mamma see na , here rats are jumping in my stomach because of hunger and this idiot Aman made me late for breakfast ranted khushi .

Everybody giggle listening khushi rant while arnav look at his mishti amused .
Mishti is  foodie from childhood only thought arnav amused .