He was yelling at me and I felt a bit scared. He was right, I have no right to demand of him, I rejected him once but he never gave up and I felt my heart aching for him and right now I want to try everything with him, so now I have every right to demand of him.

"Be a good girl, he wants to see you."

I inhaled deeply getting my emotions back together and nodded gently.

I first went over to the hospital director to confirm my leave and he told me that he was told I was going to visit my sick uncle, wait how did Hugo know about my uncle.

I followed him back and only met Marie sleeping on the couch.
"Hey wake up MA." I lightly shook her and she was taking like eternity to open her eyes.

"What's wrong babe, why are you so back early."

She looked at Hugo beside me and she took longer to look at him. He was so handsome and Maria being who she is can't overlook someone handsome, it got me thinking if she has gotten in bed with every handsome man she meets.

She flipped her hair and nervously arranged her clothes which were rumpled before smiling seductively. "Hey am Maria Godfrey. You look so handsome."

"Cut the crab Maria, we are here to pick some necessity."

Maria looked at me confused.
"Ava are you fucking some random guy behind Loren's back, you act like you are obsessed with Loren. What? Are you going to move in with this guy now, you've never done things like this."

I inhaled, was she fucking kidding me. "Maria am going over to meet Loren. This is Hugo."

He didn't extend his hand to hold hers which was out for a handshake. She awkwardly retrieved her hand before tucking her hair to the back of her ear.

"Guess you're a cold guy."

"I'm way over you in age, with the looks I don't think I can let you have the pleasure of your fantasies. Besides, I have a mate already."

I coughed lightly, I haven't yet told them of this werewolf dilemma. Before she could ask I interrupted her immediately.
"Maria I really need to go."

She stood up and looked at Hugo directly. "Instead of the long grammar it would have been easy if you said you are married."
She scoffed and began to walk towards her room. "What's the bullshit of calling her mate."

I inhaled when she left and turned to Hugo. "My friends know nothing about you guys, next time know what you say."

I walked to my room and packed just a few clothes, it was just two weeks then I will be back and back to work. Maybe just maybe I can see him everyday leaning on that door frame looking intensely at me.

"Let's go I am done."

He nodded and walked to his car while I popped my head into the house. "MA am leaving, tell Isabelle and Sofia, I will give you all a call when I get there."

"Don't ever forget to call, love you sweetheart."
I shut the door and walked to the car where Hugo was waiting with the passenger door held open for me.

We traveled for a long time, going out the city and moving down on the outskirts of town where only trees can be seen. Every scenario we passed looked so beautiful that I will take a picture with my phone.

Four hours we were still on the road and I felt so tired and bored because Hugo wouldn't hold a conversation with me no matter how I try, I even tried talking about his family but I think it always upset him so I decided to play mute.

He began to slow down and I looked forward to see it, it was magnificent looking like a century Diamond castle that hosted queens and kings. There were smaller buildings erect beside it and they were so vast and occupied the whole land. Was this like a small city, it looked so because once we entered the gate I met a very busy street. It looked calm outside compared to how busy it is.

"Are they all werewolves?"

I looked over at Hugo. "No, they aren't all werewolves, most are here for business and will soon leave."

"It's just like a little town."
I said fascinated on how no one ever noticed here, no, how I never noticed this beauty laying just outside the city, miles and miles away from me.

He stopped at the castle like building I saw and told me to get down, I did and waited for him to pack his car before I followed him into it.

It wasn't as busy as the outside, it even have a small gate that we walked through and the first thing I saw was the bed of roses blooming at the east wing of the compound. One day I will run in them like a five year old but now I have to find Loren, and know why all this drama took place.

I followed him up the stairs that I almost tripped over because I was admiring the Marvelous and yet warm decor of the house. It smelt power and calmness and the marble floor was so beautiful decorated.

I didn't know when Hugo stopped, I bump into him head first and I frowned. "Watch how you stop walking."

He turned to look at me. "This is your fault, will it be hard to admit."

Yes it's hard to admit. I looked away ignoring him and noticed we were standing in front of a creamy door and from his look I know this should be Loren's room.

"Can I go in?"

"If you have another reason of coming here you can leave."

Wasn't he too old to be getting on my nerves. I walked past him and pushed the door open.
It felt cold when I first entered and it was dark.

I frowned at the closed curtains and windows and the chilly feeling here was giving me. I walked closer to the bed where a figure was laying motionless. I didn't know if it was okay to open the curtains so I let them be and moved closer to the bed instead.

He was covered with a duvet so I could only mark out his face.
His eyes were closed and he looked to be resting. I sat at the edge of the bed and gently shook him but he wouldn't respond, my frown was getting deeper and deeper and I know soon I may loose it. I glared at Hugo who was now standing beside me.

"He won't wake up."

"No matter how you shake him."
He completed my statement and I became angry.

"Why won't he wake up."
He looked like he didn't want to tell me, so he wordlessly opened the curtain. That was when I saw how pale he looked and the injury on the side of his ear. It looked like an animal claw had scratched him deep. I uncovered him and gasped covering my mouth so I wouldn't scream.

"I don't even know if bringing you here is a good idea, but I thought he needed someone to care for him now."

His body was a massacre, his attacker was so vicious because all his body were covered in long deep claw scratch with a lot of blood clot.

"How long has he been out."

"Two days."

I shook my head pushing back the tears that was threatening to fall. He was so pale and lifeless, except for the weak pulse I wouldn't know if he was still alive.

"No body cared to treat him?"

"That's the reason I brought you here."

"Don't you fucking have a doctor."

I was screaming at him and for a split second I noticed sadness in his eyes and I felt bad for him and stupid for myself.

"She died." He said almost like a whisper and I rubbed my temple.
"Am sorry for my behavior, I shouldn't have acted so mad."

"It's normal, I understand how you feel. I've done the little basic I know but I don't think it's enough. You're a professional so please help him."

I saw the plead in his eyes, I was gonna do it anyway, am going to help treat this just like I've done when I first met him.