finding heaven when you're stuck in hell♡

Start from the beginning

His briefs are pushed down gently, the man apparently trying not to wake him, and then the touching stops and he feels the man fumbling behind him. Louis tries not to cry when he feels what he knows is his dad's cock nudging between his arse cheeks. He tries not to cry as the bed vibrates with the movements of his dad wanking against his bum.

He stays still, letting his dad stroke himself against Louis' arse and it stretches on for several minutes until the man is grunting and shooting against Louis' skin.

Louis feels it dripping down into the crevice between his cheeks as his dad empties himself and he feels disgusting and dirty as the drops of his father's come crawl across his skin, tickling him. He wants him to leave more than anything, just wants him to stop touching. But he stays for a few minutes, reaching around to rub over Louis' tummy, before he finally kisses Louis' neck and leaves wordlessly.

As soon as the door shuts behind him, Louis lets it go, crying hopelessly and quietly into his pillow. He wants to take a shower, but he can't, so he just rips off his briefs and uses them to wipe off his bum, sliding them over his crack to get all the come off of him.

His bed still smells like his father, like liquor and sweat and come. Louis cries himself back to sleep, praying that this was a one time thing.

-

He can barely look at his dad the next day when the man gets home from his part-time job. It's the same as always, though, his dad not paying much attention to Louis, so that's good. And, honestly, Louis would be at a mate's house or anywhere but here if he wasn't worried that his dad would turn to Harry in Louis' absence.

That night, no one comes into their room. Louis relaxes a little, thinking it must have been a one-time thing.

But, the next night, Louis is awoken again and, since he's been so anxious, he jerks awake, turning onto his back and looking up at his father fearfully. He can't pretend he's asleep now and Louis doesn't know what that means.

"Hey, sport," his dad whispers through the air, smiling down at him. "How about you give your old dad a hand?"

Louis stays frozen, staring at the man kneeling next to him. His dad lowers his boxers, pulling out his half-hard cock and Louis can feel his body vibrating with fear. This is wrong, this is bad, he knows it.

"Go on, then," he says, nudging Louis' arm.

Louis can't just go on then. He feels disgusting with his father kneeling next to him, cock hanging out and waiting for Louis to touch it. He wants to disappear, anything to not be here right now.

"No? Don't want to help daddy?"

Louis' stomach turns at the use of the word. The man hasn't been 'daddy' in ten years. He's barely even 'dad' now. Louis grows a tiny bit of courage, shaking his head and pushing his hands under him as a show that he won't touch him.

His dad frowns and starts stroking his cock himself and Louis only glances down for a minute before looking away. His eyes fall on Harry's sleeping form and his chest squeezes painfully. He really hopes their dad never lays a finger on the younger boy. Louis would probably try to kill him.

"Aw, sonny," the man says, still frowning. "Can't you just give me one of those nice, soft hands?"

Louis shakes his head and pushes his hands further under him, which in retrospect was a mistake. Because then his dad is suddenly moving over him and Louis can't get his hands out in time to fight him off before his father's cock is pushing against his lips.

"No, no, please-" he says, his hands stuck and the cock pushing inside, choking off his words.

Louis wants to vomit, his head being pressed back into the pillows as his dad fucks into his mouth. It's disgusting and humiliating and Louis squeezes his eyes shut, trying not to make too much noise. If Harry woke up now, Louis would lose all hope. He has to protect his brother and silently sucking his dad's cock might be the only thing he can do right now to ensure that.