stole my heart♡

author: IceQueenRia

summary: louis gets caught stealing, he gets an ..interesting.. punishment to make up for his actions. zayns kinda an asshole to him.

pairing: bottom!louis, top!harry,zayn,niall&liam

contains: stealing, humiliation, punishments, verbal humiliation, slut shaming, riding, anal fingering, degrading names, slight human furniture, maid costumes, manipulation, threatening, vulnerability, handjobs, anal sex, kissing, blowjobs, facials, spit as lube, multiple orgasms, spanks, angst&fluff at the end

Louis Tomlinson wasn't a bad person, not at all. He could hardly claim to be a perfect little angel either but still, he wasn't a devil child. He knew he could be a brat and sometimes he was unnecessarily rude if he wasn't feeling particularly sociable. Yes, he was sarcastic and dished out insults to others far too frequently but he was a very loving person when it mattered. And while he had caused the odd spot of trouble in school many times over and held the record for most Detentions left unattended, he had never actually done anything to break the law.

Yet, nineteen-year-old Louis somehow found himself attempting to break into a large house that he knew had to belong to somebody rich. He didn't like the prospect of having to resort to crime, but Louis desperately needed some money. He didn't have plans to take much. Just a spare one hundred pounds was all he needed to get him through to his next payday. He'd even settle for fifty pounds and make it last if necessary. He just barely had enough money of his own to make his rent and pay the bills. All he wanted was a bit of money for food. He even had the intentions of anonymously returning the money in a couple of months when he was a little more financially stable.

His job at a local supermarket only paid minimum wage. He usually picked up extra shifts and his boss had always been good to him. Normally, Louis could make ends meet without trouble. But he'd recently given his entire savings and most of his last pay-check to a so-called-friend-in-need. They had made up some sob-story and Louis had fallen for it, handing over his money without hesitation. They had said their parents would pay him back within the next two days. That was nearly three weeks ago and Louis hadn't been able to get hold of that so-called friend and had realised how foolish he had been and that he wasn't getting that money back. So Louis just needed a little bit of money to put some food in his belly (he'd been living off of toast for nearly two weeks – he couldn't even afford any butter to go with it – just dry toast) and hopefully in a few months he would recover from the mess his generosity to the wrong person had put him in.

Unfortunately, never having attempted any kind of criminal act before, Louis was out of his depth. He managed to sneak through an open window but promptly lost his footing and knocked over an expensive vase. Lights in the house turned on and Louis heard footsteps approaching. He made to climb back out the window and run away empty-handed but he wasn't fast enough. A set of arms locked around him, pulling him back. He yelped and tried to struggle but the occupant of the house was much stronger than he would have expected. Before trying to break in, Louis just assumed the house would be home to a lonely old man or lady. He didn't anticipate a strong man who could throw him around like a rag doll.

"Please, please, I'm sorry," Louis apologised as the man threw him onto the living-room couch and stood over him. His words were muffled slightly by the black ski-mask he was wearing, only his eyes on show. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry," he kept mumbling.

"You will be," the man promised and Louis lifted his head to look at the man properly.

Louis' eyes widened and his mouth went dry. The muscular man with brown eyes was incredibly attractive. He was also shirtless and Louis couldn't stop himself from admiring his six pack.