Chapter 1 : Vampires

Yuka-

Vampires. Beings that dwell in the dark that feed off of blood, among this race there are the white bloods, pure bloods, black bloods and mix breds. Pure bloods are pure vampires with no connections to human. White bloods are simillar to pure bloods, except they are consider the creators of all vampires, pure bloods are considered thier descedants. Black bloods are vampires that were once humans, and mix breds are the mix between humans and vampires from birth. Mix breds are considered the lowest in the race they are neither accepted by humans nor vampires, those beings are us. An outsider in your own world, born only knowing the words fear and hate our own existence is a sin. Many people thought that vampires suck blood from humans, but that was not true that maybe true 10 centuries ago not now. All vampires take bloods from mix breds since we were born half drinking our blood is fine. I'm also one out of the hundreds, but I swear I will end this chaos once and for all.

Yuta-

"Hey Kuro! I'm bored!"

"Master could you please focus on your study and less on other things?" Disappointed I faced my books waiting to be read. Trying to find something fun I look outside the window , in the corner of my eye I made out a figure of a girl outside. Her eyes filled with anger and sadness screaming at the guards, however my attention quickly turned to Kuro who was impatient about my laziness. After a long lecture of "proper manners" he finally left me to deal with mountains of books on my desk. Looking out in the window again the girl is gone, hmph idiot she was definitely not a black blood from the looks of clothings. White blood is out of the question that means it leaves mix bred. Charging in like that just means suicide, but since I'm bored maybe she will be a good past time. "Master its lunch time."