Chapter 12: Childish

Yuka-

He lead me down the hallway while I quietly mutter curses underneath my breath. We stopped in front of the grand door like his study room, but this time I feel more tense and uncomfortable.

"Go in."He said leaning closer. Doubtfully I steadily opened the door, inside was extremly vast and huge. There was a huge master bed on one side of the room, walking on the glass marble floor my footsteps echoed through the room. Looking around I saw a huge glass window and simillar to his study room this room also has an enormous balcony. " Where is this?" I asked him unsure if I should a little bit afterward.

"My room."

"Wait why- ar!" "I feel like taking a nap." "And what does- that have anything to do with me!?" "Of course it does." He grabbed my arm and flung me onto the bed with ease, as he moved slowly towards me I closed my eyes shut. He placed his hand on mine as I felt my face turn bright red turning away from him. Suddenly I felt a slight preassure on my stomach, slowly I opened my eyes.

"What are you doing?" "Sleeping." "So I'm a-" "A pillow." He cut me off mid sentence. "I agreed to give you my blood but a pil-!" He tightened his arms around my waist as he snuggled against me getting in a postion to sleep. "Ugh find someone else to be your freaking pillow and didn't you just ate breakfast?!"

In a matter of seconds he fell asleep like a baby holding me tightly like a teddy bear he did not want to let go. Unable to be in any other position I gave up on resisting, glancing down on the boy I laid there thinking to myself. *Is this really the Bloodking? The person who is using me as a pillow is the all mighty BloodKing?! Rumors said he is a cold blooded killer who never spared a single thought for his prey. BloodKing, the absolute king of vampires the one who never let his prey escape. Trying not to let it bother me so much I stared at the ceiling. Silently and slowly I fell asleep to the sound of his heartbeat.

Yuta-

I felt peaceful and quiet having her near. Even though I rested frequently, so many things have happened over the last couple of days resting will NOT be the ONLY thing I need. Without realizing I fell asleep hugging the girl tightly, she's... so warm. What seemed like forever I woke up to the sight of her peaceful face. Unknowingly a smile formed over my face watching her sleep, my hand touched her delicate skin as she shifted her position. My eyes caught sight of her shoulder that revealed the mark of a vampire slayer.

A vampire slayer is different than a vampire hunter, vampire hunter just hunt lower ranks vampires but they don't nessecarily "kill." Vampire slayer is totally different they don't just hunt they slay vampires, how did she get that mark? Unless her parents or one of her parent is a vampire slayer? But that's impossible humans and vampires don't mate especially not a vampire slayer and a vampire. Though it's not like that isn't a possibility, glancing at her again I thought *you're filled with mystery aren't you? Getting up slowly so I don't wake her I walked out the room, trying hard not to disturb her I shut the door softly.

"That was unexpected." I turned around shocked at the voice, "Why are you here brother?" I replied.

"Annoying you." "Ok now the real question why are you here HERE?" "What do you mean?"

"Don't play dumb you choose this time, this month to come back! Don't treat me like a fool."

He snickered, walking towards me he tapped my shoulder while replying, "I won't hand over the crown so easily little brother. The game had just begun after all."