What Goes in the Making of Different Kinds of Inks

One of the most important, integral and inseparable factor in the making of inks is the kinds of pigments that are used in the ink. Right from the appearance of the ink to the characteristics to the way in which the ink lasts, everything is determined by the pigments that are used to colour the inks. It is therefore important to understand the kinds of pigments for inks that are used when you want to understand about the kind of ink that is suitable for your requirement. With the wide range of inks that are available in the market, it can get confusing to learn which inks are best for the use that you have in mind. With a guide on the pigments and inks it can become easier for people to pick out the right choice, when printing needs to be carried out.

Water Based Inks and their pigments:

While there are lots of uses of inks and they represent a lot of businesses, one of the most common commercial uses of inks is in the printing of paper. Copier machines, printers and other such printing devices make use of the digital printing methods and the inks that are used for these purposes are most generally water based inks. Experts such as pigment blue manufacturers would be able to tell you that the inks that are water based are highly in demand because these are the inks that are used in applications like the inks for inkjet printers. The pigments for the inks used on paper need to be just right so that the printing quality can be upheld and enhanced. The pigments used in printing paper make sure that the ink gets the right amount of gloss, tint and transparency.

Solvent Based Inks:

Another important use of inks is in the printing of flex and packaging materials. Businesses usually find their best representation in the advertising and publicizing that they do, which is why it is important that the most viable inks for printing are used. With the help of solvent based pigments from the most trusted entities like the phthalocynine pigment manufacturers it is possible to make sure that inks for various printing purposes on different surfaces other than paper is procured.

Inorganic and Organic Pigments:

Pigments are also classified into organic and inorganic based on the method through which they are manufactured and also on the ingredients that go into the making of the pigments. Most Organic pigment manufacturers also offer a wide range of inorganic pigments such as metal based pigments like Lemon chrome, middle chrome or scarlet chrome. These inorganic pigments also have a wide range of applications and are in great demand in industrial painting jobs. The paints that are created from metallic pigments are used in the painting of surfaces like pipes to ensure that they remain safe from effects of corrosion and other such impacts.

While there are a lot of inks and ink applications that can be learn about, the most important factor that affects the quality of inks and paints is the kind of pigment that is used. When you have the right kind of pigment manufacturer, it becomes simpler to control the quality of the end product.

For more information about inks visit : http://vipulorganics.com