TWELVE <3

'Charles, why are you going live?' Olivia said as placed her head on the boys shoulder, looking over to his phone

'Charles, why are you going live?' Olivia said as placed her head on the boys shoulder, looking over to his phone. Charlie had shoo here away with his hand as he smiled at the camera, 'Hey guys! I'm just going to wait for more people to join.'

Olivia chuckled as she looked behind her to see Rickie and Owen whispering to each other. Olivia frowned as her brother and bestfriend stop talking when they saw the blonde girl looking their way. Olivia pouted as she turned around and looked to find Charlie a few steps ahead of her talking to his phone.

Olivia didn't understand why they were ignoring her and being really quiet and secretive around her. Olivia shrugged to herself as she wrapped her arms around herself, to try to block out the cold air from hitting her. Because of Stupidity, Olivia forgot to check if the weather was going to be warm which it wasn't. The temperature had dropped down to the 70s, which wasn't bad but it didn't help that there was small gushes of wind and that the sun had finally gone to sleep and the moon was wide awake. All Olivia was wearing was this cute white dress that she thrifted, which could have gone perfectly with a jacket, but she didn't think about it.

Olivia had wrapped her arms around herself as she continued walking with her eyes looking at her shoes. She didn't notice Charlie was standing in front of her, until her eyes spotted shoes in front of her. Olivia looked up to meet a Charlie offering his jacket to her, 'No, Charlie. I'm ok.' Charlie chuckled as he gave the girl a small smile, 'you're shivering. Take my jacket, Olive.'

Olivia pouted as she titled her head at the boy, 'what about you? aren't you cold?' Charlie shook his head as he pushed his jacket closer to the girl, 'I'm fine, I'm more worried about you.' Olivia smiled as she grabbed his jacket and wrapped herself in it, 'thank you, Charles.' Charlie sent the girl a small smile before he walked a few steps in front of her as he continued to talk to his fans through live, leaving the girl smiling brightly as a rose tint occurred onto her cheeks.

Olivia was walking by herself while Rickie and Owen were doing their own thing behind her and Charlie was in front of her still on live. Olivia sighed as she looked up into the moon as she admired the scenery, enjoying the soft light that the moon was shinning and the stars that shined around it. Olivia kept her glanced at the moon causing her to not see where she was going and ended hitting a firmed chest.

'Oh shit, sorry.' Olivia said as she was trying her best to gain her balance before she fell onto the ground. Olivia felt an small arm wrap around her wrist helping her gain her balance back. 'Thank yo-' Olivia was saying chuckling as she looked up to see a smiling brunette girl with hazel, blue eyes. Olivia widen her eyes as she looked at the girl then turned to see a brunette boy with a goofy smile, then she returned her attention to the girl, 'holy shit, Carolynn! Jeremy!'

The two girls had wide smiles on their faces as they laughed, pulling each other into a hug. 'Olivia! It's so nice to finally meet you', Carolynn said as she tighten her arms around Olivia excited. Olivia chuckled with a smile as she pulled away from Carolynn, looking at her and Jeremy, 'wait, what are you guys doing here?'