The demon is free!

When the afternoon of the next day came, it was a sign for Alex to finally end Makunga's actions. He stayed in his wagon looking in the mirror. From time to time he could hear his demon.

Alex's demon (background speech) - You can't hide the truth about my existence. You'll see when you deal with Makunga then you'll deal with me.

Alex was annoyed with the monster's voice trapped in his mind, but remained calm.

Alex - Don't worry, I'll make sure you're next.

Alex's demon (background speech) - Whatever...

Alex's demon fell silent, but it was known that he would certainly speak again. Alex walked over to his safe where his armor and weapons were hidden. After entering the code, he opened the safe, but when he was about to get ready, his fiancée entered the wagon.

Gia - So you set out to finally end it.

Alex - Yes, and then we can plan our wedding in peace.

Alex and Gia walked over to each other and hugged each other.

Gia - I know this isn't your first time risking your life... But take care there.

Alex - I promise. Don't worry, I'll come back to you.

Later

Alex is almost done putting on his armor. He ended up after Gia handed him his helmet which he then put on. After he took his weapons, he then left with Gia from his wagon. After leaving, he found his parents.

Zuba - I have to tell you, Alakay, that this is the happiest day of my life. My son will get rid of my worst enemy, which will also bring peace to our family and the entire reservation.

Alex - Thanks, dad. I will do so with great pleasure.

The elder lion smiled and patted his son on the shoulder.

Zuba - Words worthy of a real lion. Now go and finish this.

Alex nodded and went to the garage wagon. After a while he pulled his Maserati out of the wagon. Alex's parents were very surprised that their son owns a car.

Zuba - Wait, since when do you have the car? Plus, it looks expensive.

Alex - I got it two years ago on the same day as my armor, weapons and power. I could explain exactly how it was but I don't have time now.

Florrie - You'll explain to us later, honey. Anyway, the car is beautiful and the paintwork matches the color of your armor. Now go and solve our eternal problem, and then when you come back we'll be thinking about the wedding ceremony.

Alex - Thank you, mom. But now I have to leave. Wish me luck.

Then Alex got into the car and started the engine. Then he drove off to finish all that Makunga had started.

Later

Alex has reached the Makunga's fortress. He stopped in front of the entrance, got out of the car, and walked to the door. One of the cameras looked at Alex, the lion noticed it and looked at the camera knowing that his enemy could see him.

Alex - As you can see, Makunga. I came at your request. Now let me in and let us settle the score forever.

Soon the door opened and Makunga's lion agents came out.

Makunga's lion - Our boss is waiting for you. Come with us.

Alex and Makunga's agents entered the fortress without a word. As they walked down the corridor, Alex wondered why they hadn't attacked or overpowered him. Eventually they got into the elevator and entered it. While waiting for the elevator doors to reopen, Alex decided to talk to the lions accompanying him.