A strange pursuit and an incredible theft

Our well-known circus where Alex lives with his friends has performed for many months all over the United States. They are currently in Kanas City. They had a show two days ago. Now they are ready to go to New York where they will perform their last show. Then they'll get a year off.

But this one morning, someone attacked their train. Some strange figure in armor with a jetpack that looked like a female of big cats detonated everything with bombs.

Her bombs are not very devastating, but from the fact that she was a threat and attacked the circus, Alex and the penguins chased her in cars in downtown Kanas City.

Skipper - Kowalski! What are our suggestions for stopping this intruder?

Kowalski - She's too fast so far, boss. There aren't many options for stopping her...

Kowalski made a sharp steering maneuver to avoid another bomb.

Skipper - Will you come up with something finally!? A little more and one of her bombs will damage our car!

However, one of the bombs landed on the hood of a penguin's car and then exploded damaging the engine. Because of this, Alfa Romeo Giulia could not drive faster. Skipper sighed as he thought about repairing. Then he took the walkie-talkie and began talking to Alex.

Skipper - Alex! Our car has been damaged, we won't be able to continue the pursuit. Continue to chase her without us, we have to go back to the circus.

Alex, who was wearing his armor and driving his Maserati, nodded.

Alex - I understood. I'm taking the chase, I'll see you back at the circus.

Alex sped up to continue the pursuit. The mysterious figure looked back, knowing Maserati was still chasing her. A mysterious figure dropped several bombs to slow Alex down. But Alex managed to avoid the bombs because he is a good driver and has a keen sense. 

Alex - Don't you dare throw it at my car!

Then she flew to another street, hiding behind buildings.

Alex - Imaginative. But you can't hide from me.

Alex looked at the on-board computer in his car. Navigation indicated that a mysterious figure was flying past him on a neighboring street. Soon she was flying on the same street again in front of Alex when they were soon out of town, and they reached the circus. The mysterious figure in the end managed to throw a bomb destroying the tire in Alex's car. Alex stopped at the circus. Due to the damaged tire, he could not continue the pursuit. The angry lion got out while his friends watched the sky around the circus.

Alex - Did you see where she flew?

Marty - Unfortunately, Alex. She was flying too fast...

Melman - Watch out! She's coming back!

Soon the character encountered earlier returned and started attacking the train with bombs. Fortunately, the explosions caused damage that was only visible on the outside and everything was fine inside. But the circus performers were pissed anyway.

Skipper - Rico! Stun Grenade!

Rico spits a grenade and then throw it at the intruder who flew by. The weakened figure fell to the ground. Alex quickly ran up to her and grabbed her hands.

Alex - Rico! Shackles!

Rico spits the shackles out and threw them to Alex. The lion then puts it on the intruder's hands. While the mysterious figure is being held by Alex. Everyone looked at the train.

Skipper - Oh no, see what our train looks like!

Julien - We really need a vacation.

Alex took the helmet off the head of the mysterious figure and it turned out that she is a lioness. The lioness suddenly regained consciousness and tried to free herself from Alex's hands.