Draco Malfoy - Pullover

Start from the beginning

"Don't even think about it Ronald ! We're eating diner soon !" Your mom shouted to your brother as she slaps his hand who was on the biscuit cupboard. Ron sigh and crosses his arms on his chest, annoyed to be private of food. Your mom smile as she open the cupboard and grab a biscuit under the confused look of her children. "Do you want one Draco, I made them for especially for you this morning !" She proposes to your boyfriend, handing him a freshly made cookie. "Mom !" Ron complains next to her. "Stop complaining Ronald Weasley !"

Ronald sigh loudly, making you slightly laugh beside Draco who grabs the cookie, being far too afraid of offending your mother if he refused her proposal. "Thank you, Molly..." He says her name in a whisper, still a bit destabilised by it. he then takes the cookie between his fingers and cracks it into two distinct parts. He hand you to second part but you nod negatively to refuse it. "No thanks Draco, I'm not hungry." You simply said. The Slytherin turns then to Ron, and propose the second part to him. You see your brother hesitate for a second, was he going to give up his pride for a piece of cookies. The answer was obvious, he took the cookie et shoved it in his mouth in less time that you to have to say 'quidditch'. Molly sigh at what she sees. "Ronald, you're lucky Draco is a nice guy !"

Ron almost chokes. "Nice guy ? Are we talking about the same Draco Malfoy ?" He frowns. "Ron ! We already talked about it." it's your turn to scold him. "It's just the truth Y/N, he's been an ass to the whole school for the past 6 years !" You roll your eyes as you grab Draco's hand when you see him looking at the floor, visibly regretting what he did in the past. "Do you how many times he insulted our family ?" Ron continues. "In the meantime, he's doing his best to change and make efforts while you do none !" You spit out of anger, it was always the same argument since the beginning of your relationship with Draco, and you had enough of it.

"Ok kids, calm down. Y/N, Why don't you give our guest a tour of the house ?" Your mom proposes before the little fight between you and Ron goes on. "Yes mom." You simply said. You then pull on Draco's hand to lead him to the stairs.

•••

"And...this is my room !" You finished while you open the door. "So this is where I have to sneak in every night ?" He tease as he enter behind you. You giggle as you turn around to look at him. "Exactly !" While Draco looks around him, you let yourself fall into your bed. "I heard that !" You hear a voice coming from outside of your room, you frown when you see Fred appears on your doorstep. "Hello Lovebirds !" George said as he appears right behind him. "George, do you think we should tell mom about this ?" You gasp in shock and quickly get up from your bed. "You are not going to say anything !" You shouted. "Otherwise what ?" George asked, a devilish smirk on his face. You take a second to think of something he wouldn't your mom to know. "Otherwise I'll tell her how Anglina sneaks into your bed every night it Hogwarts !" It's the twins turn to gasp in shock.

"Bloody hell Y/N where does this attitude come from ?" Fred complains. "Come on guys, I'm dating Draco Malfoy what did you expect ?" You hear a little giggle behind you, coming from Draco. "You should reconsider your house" He teases as he walks towards you to reduce to none the distance between you two. His hands grabbing your waist. "Do you think I'd make a good Slytherin ?" You snakes your arms around his neck to pull your chest against his. "You might need a little more practice but yes, definetly !"

•••
As suprising as it is, the summer went well. It was indeed one of the best summers in your life, spending so much time with the person you love really bring your relationship to the next level. And your parents loved him, even your dad who doesn't have a good relationship with Lucius. It was a miracle. But all good things come to an end, Draco had to go back to his house to prepare for the 7th year at Hogwarts, so do you and all your family. It is with a small pinch in your heart that you slip into his arms on the doorstep. "It was good to have you here Draco ! You're welcome whenever you want !" You father cheers, a gentle smile on his face. "Yes ! You could come for Christmas if you want !" Your mom proposes, you raise your head to look at your lover's face. He seems pretty surprised by this propositon before a beautiful smile replace his confused look, making your heart melt. "With pleasure ! I just need to ask my parents first." Draco responded, you grimace slightly, your head still resting on his chest. It's not going to be easy convincing his parents to spend christmas with your family, having them saying 'yes' for this summer was already a hard time, espacially with Lucius. But with a bit of chance, it could work.