Draco Malfoy - Hateful - Part 1

Summary: Draco Malfoy falling for a Gryffindor, sounds mental right ? If only you knew. 

Warnings: Swears

Words count: 3K

_______________________________________________________________________________

Your friend rushes in the classroom, crossing the icy glance of Professor Snape. "You're late..." He says in his usual scary monotone voice. "Y...yes... I-...I'm sorry Mr Snape." She mumbles as she states of the ground, completely terrified. She jumps slightly when she hears giggles coming from the back of the classroom. Hearing them too, you turn around to see who they were coming from. 'Of course, Malfoy.' You thought to yourself when you see him laughing with his friends. "I-I'm...s-so...sorry !" The blondie giggles after imitating her. You roll your eyes as you turn back to look at your comrade.

"I remove 10 points for Hufflepuff, now, go take a sit." Said the professor. F/N don't lose a second to join the place beside you. "Where were you ?" You ask as she sat down. "I had to go back to my dorm, I forgot my wand !" She shouted in panic. "One day you'll forget your head there !" You tease before giggling under her confused gaze. It was a usual thing for F/N to forget her stuff in her dorm, but usually she manages to be in time. "Wow F/L/N lost points ! She should be careful to not turn into a real Slytherin !" A voice says from behind you right before a more unbearable one opens up. "Come on Blaise ! You know we won't let a bloody Hufflepuff here ! And a mudblood on top of that." You turn in less than a quarter of seconds as soon as you hear Malfoy insult your friend. "Shut up Malfoy !"

A devilish smile appears on Draco's face, having the reaction he wanted. "Oh look Blaise, F/L/N got herself a bodyguard." Your jaw clenches as you plant your gaze into his. "What exactly didn't you understand in 'Shut up' Malfoy ? I knew you were an idiot but at this point ?" It was Draco's turn to clench his jaw, you could see the bone of it in his cheek, making him overly sexy and hateful. But he didn't answer. "That's what I thought." You whispered before turning back to listen to the lesson. "Thank you Y/N..." You friend murmurs as she smiles at you. "It's a pleasure to be your bodyguard F/N !" You wink at her.

•••

You were about to come out of the classroom but the professor's voice stops you. "Miss Y/L/N, may I talk to you please ?" You turn around, shrugging your shoulders in front of Hermione and Ron who were waiting in the corridor. "Yes, of course professor !" You say as you step back to walk towards his desk. Snape slowly put an eye on you, seeing the little apprehension on your face. "I saw your grades in my class are going down...can you explain yourself ?" He asked in his monotonous voice. "Hum...yes ! I-I don't really understand anything lately..." You say honestly but suddenly regrets when you see his disappointed face. "Would you like some help ?" He proposes.

"Yes ! With pleasure actually !" You shouted in excitement, it was true, your grades were getting bad even with all the explaining of Hermione you couldn't understand anything in your potion book. "Fine, I'll pair you with my best student." You simply nod, waiting for him to tell you who it is, but he doesn't say anything. "You'll meet him in the library tonight. You can go now." You frown slightly at what he says, why won't he tell who is going to help you, but you're way to scared of your professor to say anything more than: "Okay, have a good day professor !"

You then finally come out to join your friends. Ron greets you with a big smile while his girlfriend looks worried. "What did he want ?" She asks. "He proposed some help for my grades." You simply explain as you start to make your way into the Gryffindor's common room. "He asked someone to do it, I'll meet him tonight at the library." You finished, followed by your two best-friends. "Alright, let's meet Harry, he's waiting for us." Ron said. Before you could say anything or react to what he said, Someone bumps into you in the middle of the corridor, making you drop your books all over the floor. Without even apologising, the person walks away as if nothing happened. You raise your head to see who was responsible for your problems. You see red as soon as you see Malfoy giggling in your face before turn around and walk away, of course, it could only be him.