❄️12❄️

The next morning our couple got to the Christmas market. It was a huge and beautiful place full of decorations, lights, trees, food, drinks and snow. Carrie was super happy and excited to be there ignoring the cold weather. Harrison was smiling when seeing her turning around, laughing, eating, shopping...

He loved her.

„Taste this tea, baby." Carrie smiled and gave her boyfiend a red hot cup to try out.

It was actually really good. Great combination of cinamon, ginger, apples and blueberries. He liked it.

„Do you want something to eat?" Harrison asked her.

„These gingerbreads over there are filled with choc."

„Go get some." he smiled and gave her some money.

When she was out of his sight he sat down and looked around. L.A. was beautiful in winter and when the hollidays were coming closer. Because he wanted her to be even happier he bought her a silver snowflake necklace with the C letter above.

After a while she came back to him, mouth full of gingerbread.

„Close your eyes, love." Ford smiled.

Then he decorated her neck with a necklace he bought and she opened her mouth.

„Harry, it's..."

„Do you like it?"

„Of course I do! Oh my god, Harry, it's wonderful!"

And he kissed her. Under the mistletoe.