His Distraction

---------------------------------

Gojo Satoru x Reader

---------------------------------

(Your P.O.V)
Soft humming can be heard coming out of your plump lips as you put two cups on a tray, along with a teapot. You swayed slightly to the song that you were humming, a smile gracing your features. With half of your hair up and the other half down, your hair brushed against your neck as you swayed.

You were known as (Your Name) Gojo. You were adopted into the Gojo clan as a young child and grew up there, you haven't gotten much from your past but, you were fine with it. As you serve your time with your new family, you knew the way they worked. Strict on the ones who will succeed and not a second glance towards the others, you were an exception because your father was the head of the clan. Even then, you were still discarded like the rest of the other kids because you showed no potential and you couldn't see cursed spirits. You were just a little older than Satoru, it made you feel ashamed that you couldn't protect him from the harsh training that has bestowed upon him and his path. He was always treated differently, so you did your best to make him feel 'normal.'

You grabbed the tray and headed out of the kitchen and to the training arena where your father awaited.

---------

You quietly slid the door open and stepped in, making sure you quietly slide the door back shut. You made your way towards your father, who was sitting on a floor pillow near the edge of a platform, watching Satoru train with one of the trainers out in the courtyard that is surrounded by trees and bushes.

You got on your knees and placed the tray down on the small table next to your father. Grabbing the teapot by the handle with your (Skin color) hand and using your other hand to pull back your long sleeve, you poured the tea into the cup for your father. Your father, not taking a glance at you, grunted as a 'thank you' and took the cup and drank the tea. You hummed and pour tea into the other cup, the cup for Satoru.

You set the tea pot down and pulled a floor pillow out for yourself. Setting it next to the table on the opposite side of your father, you placed your knees on the pillow and sat down properly to watch Satoru train.

When your eyes glanced up, it was met with light blue ones. A red hue presented itself across your (skin color) cheeks.

'Ahh, he's looking at me..'

You thought and averted your eyes from his, then a thunk was heard and your eyes shot back up, only to see Satoru on the ground holding his arm in pain.

"Focus Satoru!" Your father's voice boomed.

Satoru grunted and staggered got back up, "Damnit old man.." he mumbled and got back into his stance.

You let a breath out but, only to take it back in as you noticed Satoru giving you glances and getting hit to the ground again and again.

'Stop looking at me, you idiot!'

You looked away and was about to stand up as you knew you were distracting Satoru when your father's voice boomed again.

"ENOUGH! What has gotten into you Satoru?!"

Satoru, who was on the ground, sat up and turned his head to the side to spit some blood out.

"That's enough for today!" Your father stood up and dismissed the trainer and looked at you. "Tend his wounds." You nodded and watched your father leave the room. You looked back at Satoru and got up, you ran over to him.

"You're such an idiot.." you mumbled and helped him up.

"Heh.. I just can't take my eyes off of you, (Your Name)..~" Satoru gave you a smirk while you help bring him over to the platform. You sat him down on it,

"Wait here, I'm going to go get bandages.." You left to get bandages for Satoru.

-----------

When you came back into the room, you saw that Satoru had just drank the tea you poured for him.

"It's Cold~" He teased and swayed his hand with the cup around.

"It's only cold because I thought you'd finish training early, so you could drink it hot.." You walked over to him and kneeled down, unwrapping the bandages. Satoru looked at you then the bandages in your hands, he then looked out into the courtyard, closed his eyes and tilted his head back, leaning on his arms that were placed behind him.

"I'm so hurt (Name)-Chan, I can't take my shirt off..~"

You blushed and gently smacked him on the head. "Stop teasing, Satoru.." He chuckled and slowly lifted his shirt. You watched him for a little, until he made a remark about you being a pervert. "Satoru!" You whined, only for him to laugh at you and take his shirt off.

"I'm just playing (Name)-Chan~"

You huffed and looked back at his wounds. You first started to clean his wounds with rubbing alcohol. "I'm sorry if it stings.." you mumbled while dabbing the rubbing alcohol on his wounds. Satoru hummed while watching you,

"It doesn't hurt.." He mumbled, his eyes gentle as he watched you. Still, you made should to be gentle as possible.

------------

You started to wrap Satoru's arm with the bandages when he grabbed your hand. You looked up at him with your (Eye color) orbs. "W-What is it..?" Satoru wasn't grinning like he always does, he was looking at you seriously, it made you nervous.

"Your hair.." Satoru started off, "..A new look..?" He lean closer and used his other hand to tuck a piece of loose (hair color) hair behind your ear. Leaving his hand on your cheek.

"W-What about it..?" Your (skin color) cheeks deepen in red as your (eye color) eyes stared back into Satoru's light blue ones.

"I like it.." He mumbled, "I couldn't stop looking at you.. You're always so distracting.." Satoru gave you a genuine smile instead of his childish one. You adverted her eyes and gently pushed Satoru back,

"We shouldn't, Satoru.."

Satoru frowned, "Shouldn't what..?" He question, even though he knew the answer you'd give him.

".. We shouldn't be doing this.. falling in love.. with each other.." You trailed off. Satoru stared at you then closed his eyes, taking in a breath.

"Just a little longer..." He whispered and pulled you close and embraced you into his warm arms. Giving you a little squeeze as if he never wants to let you go. You placed your head on his chest and listened to his heart beat, it was beating a faster than normal. You hummed quietly and hugged Satoru back, savoring this moment.