Match Made in Heaven

---------------------------------

Gojo Satoru x Model Reader

---------------------------------

(Your POV):
You left out a sigh, it was tiring to be a model. All the consent stares, whispers, the hate, the rumors, you were just tired of it all. You leaned back in your chair and started to wipe your makeup off, you had just gotten out of a photo shoot and your director had just yelled at you to do better. Was this even worth it anymore? Your shoulders felt so heavy lately and you always had headaches but lately they were getting worse. You threw your makeup wipe away and stood up to change out of your outfit.
You opened your door after you change into your casual clothes and were met with your staff. "Thank you for your hard work today." You bowed to them and they bowed back to you, you started to head out of the company building. You weren't worried about people noticing you because you worn a (Favorite color/hair color you wish you had) wig and sunglasses out. You were glad that you had brought that wig.

'I can finally just be normal, no famous crap today..'

You smiled to yourself and happily marched to a bakery to get some sweets.

-----------

After standing in line, you got (Favorite sweets) in a to-go bag. As you turned someone tall had bumped into you, completely knocking off your wig and glasses as you also fell on the ground.

'NO MY SWEETS!!'

You started to pick up your ruined sweets, not even knowing that your wig and sunglasses were on the ground.

"OH MY GAWD IT'S (Stage Name)!!!!!"

"CAN I GET A PICTURE WITH YOU??"

"Huh? No I-" You looked at the crowd that started to surround you, you were still on the damn floor and haven't even gotten up yet. Your wig and sunglasses? Kicked far away. You were honestly getting quiet overwhelmed at the space you had until someone grabbed your hand and pulled you up.

"Wanna get out of here?"

"Wha-" Before you could answer you were at a park sitting in a bench. "WHAT-"

"Shhhh! Don't wanna get caught again~" The person that 'rescued' you smiled. You looked at him, he... honestly acted weird. Who wears a blindfold??? Nonetheless he was quiet attractive.

"Like what you see?~" Ah, you were caught staring.

"O-Oh! Sorry.. I know how uncomfortable it is to be stared at.." You looked at your lap and placed your hands in them.

"I don't mind being stared at, I like the attention~" The guy leaned back into the bench and crossed his legs. "Don't you like it? You're a model after-all~"

You huffed. "Just because I'm a model doesn't mean I like being looked at."

The guy let out a whistle, "But you get all the love and admiration~"

"Love and admiration..?" You let out a laugh, "They love me for my face and body, I don't want that. I want them to love me for me, not for my face and body.."

You stood up, "Look, thanks for whatever you did back there, I'll be fine from here." You started to walk away and the guy suddenly grabbed your hand and pulled you close. "Hey!-"

"Are your shoulders okay?" He wrapped his arm around your shoulders.

"Get off of me!" You swung your hand at him. 'This guy is unbelievable!'

He dodged, "Whew, at least you know how to defend yourself." He patted your head, "Feel better?"

"What the heck are you talking abo-" You realized that your head and shoulders felt better than ever. "..what..What did you do..?" He let go of you and handed you your wig and sunglasses.

"A little magic trick~" He smiled at you and grabbed your phone from your pocket. He punched his number in and handed it back to you. "I'm Gojo Satoru, let me take you out to get some sweets sometime. Yeah?" He chuckled and walked away and out of the park

You were so confused on what just happened.

------------

When you got home you put your things away and flattened yourself on your bed.
'Gojo Satoru.. Gojo Satoru....'
You shot up. "GOJO SATORU?!"

Gojo Satoru, the most famous sorcerer. Everybody knew him, you could say they went crazy for him and he just put his number in your phone.

------(Bonus!)-------

You woke up to your phone being blasted.
"What the heck..? It's my day off too..." You grabbed your phone and checked what was happening. You shot up immediately after reading the news.

"(STAGE-NAME) AND GOJO SATORU CAUGHT SEEN AT THE PARK. ARE THEY TOGETHER?!?!!?!"