I sighed, "Oh Daehyun" I heard Jeno Oppa calling me as I looked at him confused. "Jaemin wanted me to give you this" I looked at him curious when he handed me a folded paper that has my name on it.

I ignore the suspicious glare of my brother beside me. "What's in it?" My brother asked as he was about to take it from my hand I quickly shove him away as I walk away from him leaving him there with a small glare. "I don't know, he won't let me read it" Jeno Oppa said with a smirk plastered on his face.

I opened it, 'Are you ignoring me?-NJM'. I chuckled as I look around finding a ballpen as I wrote 'Nop, why would i?'.

I folded it back handing it to Jeno Oppa, "Can you give it to him?" I smiled.

"Why can't you give it to him now?" As soon as he said that the door opened revealing Jaemin with Jisung and Chenle walking in the kitchen.

Jaemin in his jeans and plain black shirt, looking damn fine as always.

My eyes met with Jaemin as I looked at him with a smirk holding the paper on my hand as he chuckled.

"Well, let's get going then" My Brother stood up as I quickly look at him. "Wait! I haven't change" I exclaimed as my brother gave a look like he doesn't care. "We'll see you there " He said with an evil smirk. "I'll take Hyeji with me" He added.

"I'll take Eunha then" Jisung said out of nowhere making me look at him as he looked shy.

They all started to walk out of the kitchen as I look at them disbelief as my friends looked at me apologetically. I glance around to see Jaemin still there.

"Come on, I'll wait" He said making my eyes lit up with a smile. I was about to run to my room when I remember the paper, I quickly handed him the paper before taking off to my room.

"I swear to God Jaemin if you leave me here I will not be talking to you anymore" I shouted in the process.

I quickly change in to a jean shorts and a black crop top and rubber shoes. I put my hair up in to a bun taking my phone with me as I walked out of my room going to downstairs seeing Jaemin waiting for me on the front door.

I sigh in relief as he chuckled. I closed the door behind me as he opened his car. He opened the car door for me as I thank him going in the car as he followed.

He started driving, "So, you're not ignoring me?" He suddenly ask as I look at him.

"No, why would I ignore you?" I asked.

"I was supposed to talk to you last night but you texted your brother about you are on ignoring Jaemin mode" He said making me looked at him in disbelief. "With that look on your face I guess your brother lied" He added chuckling in disbelief.

"You believe him?" I asked with annoyance. "My brother is a jerk" I sighed. "Just don't believe him, you know how he is" I added.

"Are you saying you like talking to me?" Jaemin smirked glancing at me as I quickly scoffed. "Shut up" I scoffed looking away from him.

Jaemin parked his car as we both got out the car as we started walking side by side while seeing my brother and his friend's motorcycle near by where Jaemin parked his.

"Where are they?" I asked, as I looked at him while my hand is blocking the sun so I can see clearly. "I don't know" He said making my face fell.

I took out my phone and started dialing my brother's number. As soon as he answers I didn't even say hello, "Where are you?" I asked as Jaemin and I both enter the mall.

"Supermarket. Wh---" I ended the call right before he was going to say anything.

I looked at Jaemin as Jaemin was waiting for me, "Supermarket" he nods.