Chapter 1: The first day!

It was Y/N first time coming to the mansion, you were so excited! Sebastian and Cecil greets you at the door with everyone else. 

You started to walk up but something strange caught your eye, it was like a wolf boy or something. Y/N ask "What is that?" Sebastian then says "My lady his name is Pluto our wolf" he says Y/N says- "Awww! what a cutie!" as you pet him. Cecil then interrupt the chit chat with "Alright! Enough! follow me" he says.

You then silents yourself and follows them, It was very quiet you really didn't think much about it all but then Cecil then says "Y/N here is you're room." He says gentle but calmingly. You then say "t-thank you Mr. Cecil" you say as you bow down to him.

Then Sebastian takes your hand and takes you around the whole place showing and explaining it to you! You were just an amazement and really just shocked of how beautiful the view was. He then began to spin you around and dance with you. You didn't say anything but just went along with it and laughed and giggled.

You guys were having the best time, he then dips you and he was almost about to lean in for a kiss until the doorbell rang and then he picks you up and you guys open the door.

It was Cecil's fiancé, she was very surprise to see another girl but before she said anything you said "My lady I'm just a butler to Mr. Cecil nothing more and nothing less." you say with a smile on your face. You then see her blush and her face becomes this red balloon.

After a couple of hours of serving them and everything, you are cleaning up while Sebastian gets Cecil ready to sleep. But, you hear something.. It's just Pluto wanting some love! So you pet him and feed him and snuck him upstairs in you're room. He fell asleep in your arms and you went to sleep after! Until the next morning...

Next time on...

Sebastian X Reader!