Seventh Year | Radios & Gods

Start from the beginning

Leo sighed, looking around at our stuff.

"Fine, but we're going to have to make all of this look like luggage and dress as if we were on holiday."

I smiled, that was already taken care of. I had stolen some clothes from a house not too far from here. They wouldn't mind, probably just think that some squirrels took them.

If there are squirrels in an Albanian forest.

We went in and woke up (Y/n). We explained the plan to her and she decided to change first. Leo and I went back outside to wait for her so we could go next. We didn't care about changing in front of each other, once we accidentally wore each other's underwear.

"You've got to be kidding me. This? This is what I look like to you?!" (Y/n) stomped out of the tent.

She was in a white short sleeve top, the buttons were a light beige and brown. She wore shorts with it and sneakers.

"I think you look lovely." Leo said.

She glared at him, "I'm not wearing a bra!"

Leo and I looked away awkwardly. Yeah, I forgot she'd need one...I'm not a girl so I don't know her size or where to get one. Also, she's my cousin...that's disgusting.

"That's okay, if we run out of money and need something you can just show your boobs." I patted her shoulder.

She smacked my hand away, "I'm seventeen you lunatic! Why don't you show your boobs!"

Leo laughed as I pulled my shirt away by the collar. I looked in and looked back at my cousin.

"Trust me, no ones gonna pay to see mine."

She rolled her eyes and stayed out as we changed. We tried hard to look like muggles from Ireland who came on holiday. I went as far as giving Leo a bag to put around his waist near the front.

Americans call them Fanny packs, but in the UK Fanny means something else.

"Now I side with (Y/n). Is this what I am to you? An American?" Leo asked.

I shrugged. He put a hand to his chest dramatically.

"I've never been so insulted in my life!"

(Y/n) smirked as Leo joined her in the argument. I rolled my eyes, taking the bucket hat out of Leo's bag. I put it on and frowned.

"It was all supposed to be good craic, now I have to look stupid too?"

"Yes." They said in unison.

We packed up all our things and made sure we used a charm on the backpack. Just a simple charm so we could fit enough stuff in there. Leo and I held onto (Y/n) as she apparated us to Athens.

We arrived and looked around. Lucky for us, it wasn't tourist season, so we had space to breathe. Looking in front of us, there was Athena on top of a giant pillar, we were in front of a building.

"Okay, where do we go from here?" (Y/n) asked.

I looked straight up to where the Parthenon was. If I was correct, we needed to be up there so we could get a better view of the place.