"Wait! Justin." He turned around, his brown eyes without a glimpse of hope. Not even realizing, the blonde girl slipped her fingers into Max's as her heart sank in her chest at the sight of her friend so helpless. The Russo boy looked down at their enlaced fingers and prayed for the universe that she wouldn't mind his sweaty hand, but held her hand as tightly as she held his. "I... I want you to be happy like I am with Mason. Like Max is now w-" She cut herself and blinked harshly, shaking her head.

'Max is happy with someone?' The question took over the Jones girl's mind. Did he have feelings for someone? Athena's heart sunk even further in her chest, but she told herself to get it together. Justin needed her to be strong.

"There's gotta be something that we can do." Alex finished just as Mason's werewolf form got up from the couch.

"You know, as a werewolf I have keen dog-sniffing abilities. If I can have a sample of her scent, I might be able to track the target." He offered.

Justin snapped his fingers in realization. "I have some of her dental floss, right here!" He reached out for the floss in the front pocket of his hunter waistcoat.

"Let me have a sniff." Athena's face twisted in disgust at the sight of Mason sniffing used dental floss, but she didn't say anything. If this was what it took for them to find Justin's girlfriend, then she would put up with that. Even if it made her want to puke a little bit.

"Get a good scent, and sniff it up, you sniffy..." Justin started to hype Mason up.

Athena and Alex shared a look, both of them holding their laughs at the scene.

"Ok, I've got it!" Mason snapped.

"Sorry." Justin stopped telling him to sniff. "Now go get my Shnoogly-boo-boo McCuteykins."

"His what now?" The blond frowned.

Max simply shook his head. "I don't even know it."

Mason took the dental floss from Justin's hand and kept sniffing. The Greyback boy started to pace around the room, Max and Athena following after him.

"Alex, thank you for not letting me give up on Juliet." Justin turned to his sister with an excited grin plastered on his face. "Feels good to have hope again."

Alex clicked her tongue. "You know, ever since I met Mason stuff like hope doesn't actually annoy me anymore." Justin raised his brows at her.

"About that, weren't you into Aaron a couple of weeks ago?" He lowered his voice, not wanting the werewolf to listen to them. Alex shrugged.

"Well, I realized it would be weird to date my sister in law's brother." Justin frowned, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Your sister in law?" He questioned and Alex simply nodded.

She turned around, Justin following her gaze to where their little brother and the blonde girl were. Small smiles appeared in their faces as they watched how dreamy Max looked as he gazed down at Athena, who looked rather focused on Mason sniffing the dental floss. He still had an arm around the girl's waist for support, since she still was wearing a cast, but none of them seemed to mind their proximity.

"Oh, yeah, as soon as we get your girlfriend back, its time for the phase one of my 'Maxena get together' plan."

"Your what now?"

Alex gave him a 'isn't obvious?' look. "It's their names combined." Justin decided just to go with it. "You're helping, right?"

It was Justin's turn to give her a 'isn't obvious?' look. "Duh." Alex smirked at his response.