Thank You For Helping Me

After a long couple of days of Deku helping Mina complete of her uncomplete assignments that she needed to finish and turn into Mr. Aizawa by next week they ended up finishing all of her assignments earlier than expected, once they finished Deku and Mina then ran to class 1A to see if Mr. Aizawa was in there at all, while arriving at class 1A open the door with confidence.

~Mina~

"Hey Aizawa guess what!"

Mina then looked around and noticed that Aizawa was not in the classroom at all, Deku then arrived at the classroom holding all of Mina's assignments.

~Mina~

"Umm hey Midoriya I don't think Aizawa is here at the moment."

~Deku~

"Well if he's not here then I'll just leave your assignments on his desk."

Deku then begin to get closer to Aizawa's desk but well Deku set down Mina's papers on Aizawa's desk he then got shocked when he noticed that Aizawa was under his desk sleeping in his yellow sleeping bag.

~Deku~

"AH!"

~Aizawa~

"Uh, can you keep it down don't you see I'm trying to get some sleep here."

~Deku~

"Oh I-I'm s-sorry to distribute you."

~Aizawa~

"It's fine, so tell me why you here?

~Mina~

"Well we're here for to grade all of my complete assignments."

Aizawa then looked at his desk and saw the stack of Mina's assignments he gave to her, he then begin to skim through all the papers and so that they were all complete.

~Aizawa~

"Well congratulations Miss. Ashido you passed."

~Mina~

"Oh my gosh yes, thank you for all the help Midoriya."

~Deku~

"No problem Ashido."

Mina then wrapped her arms around Deku that appear Joy and Deku begin to hug Mina as well.

~Aizawa~

"Well since I've created all of your papers I think that you two should get out so I can continue my nap."

~Mina~

"Well okay, see you around teach."

Mina and Deku then left the classroom so they can leave Aizawa to go back on what he is doing, but why they left it started to walk back to the dorms, Mina then looked at Deku to ask him something.

~Mina~

"Hey Midoriya now that you helped me with all of that work I think I should treat you to something."

~Deku~

"You don't have to do that Ashido."

~Mina~

"Yeah I don't have to but I want to, it's only fear that I treat you to something nice since you help me and I know just the place to take you."

~Deku~

"Where at?"

~Mina~

"Hehe it'll be a surprise, so next weekend we are going out."