8. Root Beer ( ! ) | 🍺

Start from the beginning

"Hearing you bitch and whine is getting really fucking agitating."

Shinsou walked into his bathroom, taking off his rings and setting them onto the side of the sink so he could wash his hands from the dried up blood.

"And that's my problem how?"

Katsuki followed Shinsou into his bathroom, grabbing a wash cloth and wetting it so he could wash off his face.

Shinsou sighed and started to unbutton his dirty pants as he walked out the bathroom, leaving the blonde to clean himself up.

Shinsou changed into a fresh pair of basketball shorts and got a pair for Katsuki.

"Here."

He threw the pair of shorts towards the blonde and he started to undress from his dirty clothes, but decided to close the bathroom door.

Shinsou squeezed his hand into a fist, wincing at the pain it caused him. Luckily it wasn't broken, just severely bruised.

"Like I said before,"

Katsuki's voice boomed in the room as he opened the bathroom door once more, leaving his clothes on the floor and his own couple of rings rested where Shinsou had put his own.

"You hit like a bitch."

Katsuki had a bruise on his right cheek and his bottom lip was bruised as well. His lip ring was jutting out a little bit due to his bottom lip being slightly swollen.

Shinsou could practically hear the blonde's smirk as his ego only grew along with it.

"Not really since I busted your lip open."

Shinsou looked into the blondes piercing red eyes, walking closer trying to be intimidating and show dominance.

"Oh please,"

Katsuki crossed his arms together his own body moved closer to the purple haired boy.

"That's all-"

Now Shinsou was in the blonde's personal space, resting a finger his bare chest.

"I bet the reason why Izuku hangs out with me more is because I can give him much more than what you can,"

Shinsou smirked. Even though the blonde overpowered him in height, Shinsou reversed the roles when it came to his choice of words; making the blonde crumble like a cookie beneath him.

"And that's why you get all pissy and jealous when I try to care for him,"

Katsuki said nothing all he could do was stand there and listen to every word that came out of Shinsou's mouth.

"Am I right?"

Shinsou smirked when he didn't get an answer and turned around on the backs of his heels.

"That's what I thought."

Before Shinsou could even turn around fully and walk away, Katsuki grabbed the punk boy's bracelet covered wrist and pushed him up against his own wall.