1. Cherry | 🍒

|| E D I T E D
11/16/20 ||

___

WARNING - THIS FANFIC WILL CONTAIN MATURE CONTENT (aka just two boys lusting over a certain tease of another boy)

___

Song for chapter ;; Don't Stop by 5 Seconds of Summer

___

note ;; From this chapter forward I have no idea what's going to happen, soo brace yourselves!

___

♪  Don't stop 'cause you know that I like it
Every time you walk in the room
You got all eyes on you
And you know it, know it, know it  ♪

___

"Can you believe this little shit?"

Katsuki leaned over towards Shinsou, whispering in his ear.

Izuku sat on the brown leather couch that rested in the garage along with Momo, sucking on a lollipop.

"He does this every damn day he comes here, haven't you noticed?"

Shinsou, played some cords from the song they had just finished, hardly paying attention to the blonde boy.

They had ended practice a couple of minutes ago, now they were all planning on going to the local diner for dinner.

"Yes fuckwad, I have,"

Katsuki grumbled, pointing his drumstick at the purple haired boy angrily.

"If I didn't I wouldn't have brought it up to your know-it-all ass."

"Boys, if you both want him, then don't just stand there like two idiots or else I'm going to tell him myself."

Jirou put up her microphone on the stand, glaring at the two by their annoying commentary.

Izuku had been going to their band practice for a while now and every time Katsuki complains to Shinsou.

Jirou is just fed up with the two of them, because in all honesty it messes up their ability to concentrate during practice.

"She isn't wrong, you did sound like shit during that whole song."

Shinsou smirked at the blonde, Katsuki on the other hand wanted to snap his drumstick in half as anger now bubbled through him.

"We still going out for pizza?"

Momo spoke up, keeping the hot headed blonde from killing Shinsou on the spot from his back talk.

"Yeah, of course."

Jirou said, smiling at her girlfriend

As they made their way out of the garage, Katsuki closed the metal door; pulling it down leaving their equipment in total darkness until next time.

Shinsou fell back from the group, walking close to Katsuki not wanting the rest of them to hear their conversation.

"So, what are we going to do about the whole Izuku situation?"

___

- 344 words

I reread over this chapter so many god damn times.

Let me know what y'all think lol!

Thank you for reading! 💕

- Gen 💕