The hot 14 year old twins.

Thank you so much for reading this. If you are looking for a "Living with the...boys" story where the main character falls in love with one of the boys. Please go read something else..cause that's not the plot here. I mean sure..there will be romance and heartbreaks but none of the "I'm in love with the boys and stuff." Kay ? Thanks again for reading :) I'll update as soon as I get 3 votes. THANKS :D

Vaishu <3

-------------

I walked out of the airport with Richard and got into his silver Mercedes Benz. He took my bags and loaded them into the boot of the car. I sat in the passenger seat and looked out. New York city was really amazing. The lights and the people and also the energy that buzzed around was intoxicating. I wanted to be happy for once leaving my past behind. I smiled to myself. This is going to be nice. I turned around to Richard.

"So is there anything I need to know about your family? Like names and all?"

"Lots of names actually. You'll understand once you get there." He smiled.

Okay. That was weird. I shrugged off the feeling and turned back to looking outside. By this time we'd passed so many malls and old buildings that I overwhelmed by all this. We finally came to stop at a huge house complete with huge iron gates and security systems. I looked at the size of it and almost fainted. Yeah I am rich and all but I've never seen anything THIS big. I turned to Richard looking confused.

"Uh. This is where you live?" I asked with wide eyes.

"Yes Natalia. Welcome to your new home."

I got out of the car. Someone had already taken my bags out and so I looked at Richard. He took one of my bags and I took the rest of them. I walked into the big doors that were open. I gasped at the sight in front of me. The living room looked like the sort of rooms you'd see in those home magazines. I was amazed. I saw a blond haired lady who was in her late thirties walk towards me.

"Ah ! There you are Natalia. It's so good to see you. I am so sorry for your loss." She hugged me.

I just looked at her like she was crazy. "Well I'm so sorry I didn't introduce myself. I'm Katherine Shay. You can call me Kathy."

I smiled. I was beginning to like the idea of coming to New York. “Hello Kathy. I'm so thankful for taking care of me. I don't know how to repay you."

"Oh nonsense! I'd love a girl in the house. It gets so lonely being the only woman in here with all the boys."

Wait? Boys? I heard Mr. Shay chuckle. I turned around to look at him grinning at his wife. "You haven't told her yet Richard?" Mrs. Shay asked her husband with an amused look on her face. I looked at the both of them with a look of confusion across my face.

"Well it's time for you to meet them." Mrs Shay said.

She walked to the staircase and pressed a calling bell. "Boys! Come on down! You have to meet someone." she yelled. I could hear the footsteps of lots of people running down the stairs. One by one they all came down. I watched as six boys came down the stairs from various parts of the house. My jaw dropped as I noted that each and every one of them were drop dead gorgeous.

"If you're done staring I've got better work to do now." one spoke up.

I looked at the guy and gave him a death glare. Yeah he may be hot but hello? Get off your high horse mister.

Kathy hissed. "Shut up Drake. Now boys this is Natalia Simmons and she's going to be staying with us for a while. So introduce yourselves and then you can go. But will someone please be a darling and show here to her room?"

'I'll do it." A deep voice said.

"Thanks Greg. Now introductions boys!" She clapped her hands.

A guy came up to me and shook my hand. "Hey. I'm James. and I'm 14 years old." he gave me a breath taking smile.

"Hey James." I smiled. He was tall and blond with green eyes. I instantly knew he and I were going to be great friends.

Another blond came up to me who looked just like James but he had violet eyes. "Hey. I'm Ricky. James's twin. Welcome to the family Natalia." I smiled. I liked them. They walked back to their rooms.

Okay then Two down. Four more to go.