'Alright Olivia, everything is ready to go. Thank you so much for adopting Raven,' Jacob said as he give the girl a small smile as he carefully handed Raven into Olivia's hands. Olivia smiled as she wrapped her hands around Raven carefully as she brought her into her chest, 'Thank you so much Jacob, i'll take good care of her.' Jacob chuckled as he handled her a card, 'I know you will. Here's my card, call me if you have any questions... or if you just want to go on a date.'

Owen let a laugh slip then quickly pressed his lips together trying he's best to not let a sound out. Olivia looked over to Owen then looked back at Jacob with a small smile, 'oh um, that's sweet of you, but I don't really date.' Red tint appeared on Jacob's cheeks as he stretch the back of his neck looking at the ground, 'Oh that's fine. Well if you change your mind, you can always give me call.' Olivia chuckled softly as nodded, 'Yeah, for sure. Well, thank you again for helping us out.' Olivia waved at the boy with her free hand as Owen and Olivia with Raven in her arms, walked out of the shelter.

Once the siblings had a good enough distance from the shelter, Owen had bursted into laugher as he crouch down to his knees. Olivia chuckled as looked at her brother who had watery eyes. Olivia shook her head as she looked down at Raven who looked a little frighten at the sudden noises, which caused Olivia to slightly bring Raven closer to her. Olivia waited a few minutes for her brother to get together, and when he finally did, he wiped his tears and fixed his posture, 'Homie really was trying to get with you Liv.'

Olivia shook her head as she continued to walk to the car and got into the passenger seat as Owen went into the drivers side. Olivia sat Raven on her lap as she wrapped her arms around her lap, making sure Raven wouldn't fall. Owen started up the car as he gave his sister a small smirk, 'I wonder what Charlie well think of this...'

Olivia looked at Owen with her eyebrow raised, 'about what?' Owen chuckled as he begin to drive out of the parking lot, 'about Jacob trying to hit on you.' Olivia chuckled as her cheeks formed shades of pink, which caused the girl to looked into the road, 'shut up. Charlie wouldn't care.'

Owen snorted as he rolled his eyes at his sisters stubbornness, 'want to bet? Ten bucks that Charlie would get slightly anger or sad.' Olivia rolled her eyes as she looked at her brother, 'Fine, ten bucks that Charlie doesn't care about Jacob hitting on me.' Owen nodded as he continued to drive to the apartment.

'You adopted a cat!? Without talking to me about it,' Rickie said softly as he carried the sleeply raven. Olivia nodded as she sat down on a side of the couch as Charlie was on other side, 'basically.' Rickie sighed as he rolled his eyes at his bestfriend, 'It would have been nice to be included into this decision.'

'But Rickie, you're litterally in love with Raven already. You don't want anyone else to hold her,' Charlie said as chuckled softly as he smirked at Rickie. Rickie squinted his eyes at Charlie as he flicked him off, 'Shut up you Canadian. You're only taking Olivia's side, because you're a simp.' The Joyner siblings laughed at Rickie's comment as Charlie flicked off Rickie as he pouted.

Rickie smiled proudly at his roast, as he sat down on the arm chair as he placed Raven on his lap, which caused the cat curl herself into a ball as she closed her eyes. The four friends awed at Raven's actions as they all shared a smiled.

'Oh! You guys didnt even hear the best part,' Owen spook up as he gave a smirk at his sister. Olivia rolled her eyes as she sticked out her tongue at him. 'So, at the end, when were done with the paper work and everything, the guy that helped us out, had asked out Liv.' A soft gasped was heard from Rickie as a small frowned appeared on Charlie's face. 'No way! Olivia is just getting boys left and right,' Rickie said as he smirked at his bestfriend, who only rolled her eyes at him.