"Ouch, Daddy!!!" screamed Gulf when Mew slides his hand inside his pant then to his undies and activate the butt plug.

Gulf: Daddy, it's uncomfortable. How I will control myself?

Mew chuckle..

Mew: I want to see how long you can hold yourself from daddy's dick.
Come let's go.

They enter the place.

"What place is this daddy?" Asked Gulf with interest as he sees..

The room is light up with red, blue, sometimes totally neon colors. The place is bouncing with heavy music and people too.

Everyone is wearing a different style of mask.

There is a casino too.

People are playing games, laughing, drinking, everyone seems to be animated with alcohol, weeds, and smoking, etc. 

"Generally, I don't visit this kind of place baby but my friend gave me the passes, and as you are not comfortable showing yourself so I chose this place". 

"Nobody will be interested in finding your identity here" Mew assured him.

"Every kind of people are here stars, elite businessman, legal and illegal but we won't be able to recognize anyone bcz of the mask or some might unveil there identity".

"Entertainment and business both take place. Tonight we are here just for enjoyment".

"How people will know for which company or business they are linking" asked Gulf with unusual.

"Interested people pass their Business cards for further ventures. u can relate it to like finding a sponsor".

"Is this your first time visiting this kind of place?" Mew questioned back.

Gulf: Yes, Daddy and I am not familiar.

Mew: Don't worry stay with only Daddy. Come let's do gambling.
Mew tried to ease Gulf.

Gulf nodded though he don't know how to play.

He also wants to experience some fun, thrilling feats and Mew is here so he is carefree.

Mew sloped Gulf to sit in his lap.

Gulf looks around and sees PDA is common in this place.

They played two-three times and Mew wins every time.

Gulf happily snuggled Mew "Daddy, you are so good at this game".

"Baby, you are my lucky charm so I win each game".

Gulf blushed with shy and it's express through his ears.
They are blood red.

Gulf jerk in Mew's lap.

Mew asked with inquiring "What happens? Are you hurt somewhere? Feeling uncomfortable?"

"Yes, bcz ..

Gulf reached near to Mew's ear and whispered

Of you daddy. your butt plug which is hitting my prostate ....aaaahhhh...daddy...my undies are getting wet".

Mew snigger and said "very nice I want you to cum on your panty baby.
Later on, Daddy will give your hole a good and deep dick massage".

Gulf hit on Mew's chest due to his naughtiness.

They move to the bar and had some drinks.

Mew: slow down Frozen, this is a hard drink.