He shrugged. "We can do whatever we want here," he told me. He tilted his head to the side. "Would you rather be doing something else?" I looked away.

Who is he? I wondered.

I felt his hand on my arm. "This is nice, right?"

I for some reason felt some sort of comfort in his touch and I smiled to myself, leaning back against him slowly. My nod was sluggish as I looked up at the cute clouds in the sky. "Yeah..." I smiled. "This is nice," I agreed. "I love..."

I love Zayn.

Is this cheating? Who is this person my mind has formed?

I sat up again and then moved so I sat across from him. His barely visible eyebrows rose and he tilted his head to the side. "What's wrong?"

I brought my hands up to my arms, rubbing on them as I grew cold. It was strange since the sun was right above us. "Who are you?" I demanded.

He was smiling again. He chuckled, throatily, leaning back casually. "You don't know. If you knew I could tell you."

I frowned harder and my mouth opened, looking for words to say. I was confused by what he meant. I couldn't read his expression I couldn't see it completely. "Why can't I see your face?" I questioned in the firmest voice I could manage. I wanted some fucking answers and I wanted them quick.

He laughed. "Just think about it, Aaliyah," he encouraged. He suddenly moved forward so he began to hover over me. In reaction I lay my body down with wide eyes of shock. He was on top of me suddenly and I just could think of how creepy this is. "You know my face. It's just buried somewhere deep in your mind. Think," he whispered beside my ear. "Think really hard."

I closed my eyes and thought like he instructed. What was this? Was this a dream? I opened my eyes, widely. "This is a dream," I said to myself, looking up at him.

He nodded. "It is." I nervously gulped, remembering the position he had me in. "You know my face, Liyah," he murmured. His hand moved to push a piece of hair behind my ear while my eyes remained trained on his face. "Just think."

His blurry expression shook like a TV going out when he wrapped his hand gently around the cross hanging from my neck. His lips parted open and right before I woke up I saw clear green eyes gaze at me in awe.

I groaned, confused by the freshly experienced dream. That was weird, I thought.

"What was?"

I gasped quietly, turning my head and lifting it. My eyes squinted, wincing at the sunlight coming in through the shades of my window. "Who is that?" I reached beside me for Zayn in panic, but felt stupid as I realized I was talking to him.

He laughed, "Relax, babe, it's me. Right over here." He reached so he could tighten the blinds of the windows a little more. It wasn't as dark as my eyes would've considered easy, but I rubbed my eyes and told myself to quit being a morning crab. "What was weird?"

I sighed. "Just a dream. Nothing big," I dismissed immediately, not wanting to think about it or especially talk about it with my boyfriend. I pushed my body up and then swung my legs over the bed. With a heavy exhale I stood to my feet so I could catch up to my boyfriend.

Once I was behind him I wrapped my arms around him from behind so they were around his neck, but wresting on his collarbone so I wasn't choking him. I snuggled my head into his neck and asked with my eyes drowsily trying to close on me. "Whatcha doin?"

He chuckled. "I'm looking at your yearbooks."

My eyes opened swiftly and I gasped as I saw my yearbook photo from seventh grade. "Oh my god, Zayn!" I said in exasperation.