》》

Receiving a call in the middle of the night will never be my favourite thing. I mean,who calls somebody in THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT??!! Aren't you supposed to be asleep or something. Unless your being chased by some monster or your drunk of your ass and drunkenly call someone,that seems excusable.

What's funny about me receiving a call in the middle of the night is not because I'm the one receiving call but because it is Cole Grey calling me.

There isn't even one reason as to why he would call me at this time. He has school tomorrow and he is supposed to be getting some rest. Sure,this is Cole we're talking about but I'm sure he is not in his right state of mind to be calling me. Did I mention that it's late?

Sighing,I answer the call. I mean,it wouldn't hurt right? And plus,what if he is in danger.

Argh damnit. I shouldn't even care.

"Hello" I croak. I hear shuffling on the other side and a disgusting burp. I cringe at the sound.

"Sweetheart?" He slurs. Yup,definitely drunk.

"Why are you calling me at this time,Cole?" I snap.

Luke's POV.

"Why are you calling me at this time,Cole?" I hear Lucy say just as I pass her room. I stop and press my ear on her door.

Why is she talking to the devil? Is there something going on between them? Is he trying to get into my sister's pants? Again? I thought I made it clear to him that he isn't even allowed to talk to Lucy?

That prick. If so much as to breathe the same air as her I will kill him. I pray it is some another idiot and not that demon of a child.

"I don't care,Cole!" She says harshly and my eyes widen. It's definitely that satan!! Damnit,Lucy!! I told you to stay away from him!! He is bad news.

"If I don't get enough sleep Cole, I swear you'll never ever see your baby" I gasp and step away from her door as though is were on fire.

WAIT WHAT THE FUCK DID SHE JUST SAY!!!

Co...Cole Gr-Grey is the father of the baby!! That's not possible. This can't be happening. Maybe I heard wrong,maybe she is mistaken.

She is going to give birth to a devil of a child!! I ca-can't breathe. This can't be happening.

I sprint to mom and dad's room and burst through the door,almost destroying it from it's hinges.

They both jump up in fright and stare at me in confusion and worry. No no no. You shouldn't be worried about me!! You should be worried about your daughter!

"Do you know who the father of the baby is?" I hiss and glare at the both of them.

One of them should know and mom's lowering gaze and her fidgeting confirm my suspicions. "I thought I told you to leave this matter alone,Luke" Dad snaps and I roll my eyes.

Fuck that shit. I told myself that I have to find out who the fuck,fucked my sister and was dumb enough to not use a condom.

"Mom" I say. "You mind filling us in?" She shakes her frantically at my dad and pleads him with her doe eyes. Don't fall for it dad.

"Brenda? Is there something I should know?" He asks and I internally smirk. Yesss. Hehe.

"I-I can't. She'll never forgive me if I told you. She made me promise not to tell you and I can't break that promise" She stutters,tears brimming her eyes.

Seeing her like this breaks my heart but we have to know. Dad and I have to know who the bastard is. We just..have to know.

"Brenda. It's okay,we won't tell her. Right,Luke" Dad says in a agree with me or I'm going to kill you voice and I reluctantly nod.

"I-It's Cole Grey. Son of-"

"Spencer Grey" Dad finishes off.

"I should have known" I grit. "That fucking asshole! Everything makes sense now. It all makes sense. That night,the next morning,her latest appointment when she didn't want me to come with because he was there,the baby stuff that were delivered to our door and the reason why she didn't want to tell us. It was all because of him" I spit,disgusted by the mere thought of his dick inside my sister and...him as a whole.

"Listen to me,Luke. You are to not interfere,do you understand me? This is something she wants to deal with alone. It's not a good idea to interfere" Mom begs me but her plead falls on deaf ears.

I'm going to kill that son of a bitch.