Albus peered at the vial before darting his gaze to the heir curiously. Hesitation flashed his eyes, though, it washed over shortly, leaving the man's face vacant of expression. Alpha clicked his tongue at the slight pang on his head sensing an attempt of mind breaching by the headmaster. "We Merlins mastered occlumency, Professor. If you don't mind, I beg of you to stop trying legilimency on me."

Albus was stunned, forehead creased. "Forgive me, that was my precaution—Cornelius didn't even want to listen to me." his voice poised with a smirk, and Alpha chuckled at the remark. The Ministry had been refusing to listen to the Dumbledore's advice in the matter of war strategy. The headmaster couldn't help but wondered why did Alphard present himself in front of him.

"Why are you offering the said secret to me, Mr. Zygo? Why do you come to me, you have such a high position in your hand. Surely, the ministry wouldn't want me to know this before them."

         "Yes, yes, that is true. But we both know they have eyes and ears inside the ministry and it is yet to be revealed." Alphard shared a knowing look to the headmaster, swallowing thickly. "I am too young to hold such position and people would rather have you as Chief Warlock. They wouldn't mind getting rid of me from my chair, and rumors spread fast."

Dumbledore's hand twitched, but it was the truth how the Merlin's heir was beyond brilliant, and yet politics and norms of being too young for a Chief Warlock always strangled the young warlock's steps. If Alpha didn't bear Merlin's name, he would rather live in a cottage and suffocate himself with a bunch of nifflers, occamy, and demiguises to take care of.

"I'm afraid if I spill this information to them I do not believe that I will be alive by then." Alpha's voice faltered as he tapped his fingers on his knees, peering back to the vial. "Professor, you had a sister and I am sure you would do everything to keep her safe."

Silence sliced between the two warlocks.

"How may I help you, Mr. Zygo?" inquired the headmaster, leaning closer to the table as certainty appeared on his tone.

          The Chief Warlock went silent for a moment as if he was burying his doubt. "Do you believe in a seer, Professor?" he exhaled deeply watching Albus curved his lips upward in defiance. Hesitation was glossing Albus's face as Alpha went on. "Druids, Sidhé, many creatures are given the ability to foresee futures."

         Dumbledore's blue eyes peered to the vial with brows furrowed. The Merlin's heir had been looking extremely uncomfortable talking about the matter, he studied his face. A scar on his face was apparent, a recent injury. It piqued Albus's curiosity and yet he couldn't gain anything from the heir. "This memory you mentioned, it will be profitable for the war?" he queried, receiving a nod from Alpha he pondered for a split second before he said. "Very well."

Albus flicked his wrist, a shiny metal basin was floating towards the table. The edges was decorated with ancient carving and strands of silver line were swarming inside. Alphard had seen it before in his younger days with his father's presence. The basin was a pensieve, made out of metal while Austin Zygo's pensieve was more ancient; made out of crystal back at home.

         Albus poured the vial contained with memories to the basin and the memory unraveled. Black and white inky strands spun on the basin mingling to the charmed liquid before they plunged their head in, taken to the heir's old memory.

The White mountains forest in the North part of Ireland was a virgin and untracked woods. The forest was dense, stashed with the centuries-old beast and the place where the witches hid during the first trial. In the middle of the forest a vast, pristine lake was situated. The heir discovered it was the perfect place to return an Oilliphéist hatchling Alphard won from a betting game.