Chapter 4:Unknown feelingsꨄ(Elijah's POV)

Start from the beginning

E "Elijah"

E "Elijahhhh"

E "ELLLIJJJJAHHHHH"

E "Ohh I see now, your to busy to text me because your hanging out your BOyFriEnD."
1o minutes ago

'Boyfriend???? where did he get that from'

"Where did you get boyfriend from????" S
sent 2 seconds ago

Before I could even put my phone down,there was a "ding," 'Am I slow or something??'

E "Finally"

E "Ohhh, where did I get BOyFriEnD from, Ohhh Idk. . . . .you tell me?"

". . ." S

E "Ohh cmon Elijah, it's pretty obvious."

E "Uhhh, you know what never mind."

"Soooo why did you text me this late?" S

E "Well, I just wanted to tell you I'll be back next Wednesday" :)

"Ohhh I thought it was next Friday that you S would come back, is that it?"

E "Well, Elijah I wanted to talk to you about something, tomorrow on the phone"

E "Is that okay with you, Elijah?"

'Hmm something feels off. . . . .

"Yeah we can call tomorrow" S

"But Ethan is their something wrong, you S seem a little off. . . ."

E "I'll tell you about it tomorrow, okay"

E "Well Elijah, Goodnight"

"Goodnight Ethan " S

End of text messages

'Now I'm kinda worried, he seems off.' 'That's not like him, I have a feeling it has something to do with Amy'

I put my phone down and looked at the moon through the window, "Wow such a beautiful night," I whispered to myself . "Denis must be done with taking a shower, I guess I'll go check on him," I said as I turned around and started walking to the stairs. As I got to the second floor I saw that my door was cracked open 'oh, so he is done' I walked towards the door and slowly peeked through just in case he wasn't finish. I was completely wrong, there he was shirtless with water droplets dripping down his back he turned to the side to face the mirror without noticing me 'Wait he has abs!' I couldn't even take my eyes off him, at this point my face was so red. I panicked when he was done putting his shirt on so I backed away from the door and ran downstairs to the door that led outside. I closed the door behind me and ran to the farthest tree that was on my property and stood behind it where no one could see me.

*Huff* "I'm out of breath," "whooo." It took me a second to recount my actions just now, 'Why was I blushing, WHY WAS I BLUSHING, HE WAS JUST SHIRTLESS,' I covered my face with my hands, put my back to the bark and slowly slid down the tree till I reached the grassy ground, "Uhhhhh, Denis,Denis what have you done to me" I smiled and then started giggling, I sat there for awhile enjoying the breeze until my sudden thoughts interrupted 'Am I actually gay,I think I should talk to Ethan about it.' After awhile, eventually my scarlet red cheeks died down to a pleasant pink pastel color. 'I guess it's time to go back inside before he gets all worried and stuff.'

I got up and started walking towards the house, I stopped in my tracks when I saw little flakes of snow dropping from the sky "It's snowing,ITS SNOWING!!" I yelled excitedly,the best part was that the snow was sticking to ground which means it will eventually stack up. 'So beautiful~,' I then heard a door opening from the porch, I looked over and saw Denis running down the porch stairs. "It's snowing finally!" He said excitedly and started running up to me, everything was a blur except for Denis, my gaze was only focused on him. 'Just the way his hair moves through the wind makes any kind person feel butterfly's in their stomach ,I'm just so lucky that I'm one of the people he chooses to hangout with.' 'How could anyone hate him,such a kind hearted person,I just. . . . . . . I don't even know how to explain it. . . .

I was quickly snapped out of my thoughts when a pair of arms delicately wrapped around me, Denis then spoke "Elijah your gonna get a cold, if you don't wear a jacket!" "Aghhh sorry Debsy I forgot," I said with a smile while looking at him. "I'm gonna keep you warm now," Denis mumbled with a blush forming on his cheeks, I then said "Awww thanks din-din," teasingly. We stood there enjoying the scenery and the pleasant silence until Denis broke the silence by asking "Hey Elijah, can I ask you something?" I hummed a response "Mhmm," Denis then continued, "Do you by any chance want to come   to. . . . . . ."

I immediately fixed my gaze at him when he stopped all of the sudden 'I'm not gonna push him any further yet-,'  I instead smiled lightly waiting for him to continue 'I'm not the type to stay patient for long but I guess I could make an acceptance,' Denis took a deep breath before speaking again but he also failed at this attempt. That's when I started getting impatient, so I moved my body to directly face him, with my gaze still focused on him and said, "Debsy can you say that louder." I could tell Denis was distracted by his own thoughts so I instead pinched his arm to grab his attention which worked.

He winched at the slight pain followed with an "Oww." I then genuinely curiously said, "Soooo want to what?" Denis started off with "Do you want to. . . . . .," I was about to pinch him again until he yelled "COME TO CANADA WITH ME!!" I flinched at the sudden change of volume, it ticked me off a little that I replied back with an irritated tone, "I didn't mean that LOUD!" I immediately felt bad after saying that so I quickly said, "Ahh I'm sorry Denis, I didn't mean to say it that rude."

There was now just silence until for no reason both of us burst into laughter, it was quite hilarious how we both bursted into laughter at the same time but then we started to settle down from our laughing. I started to feel really cold because we had split up when we started laughing, I'm guessing Denis knew because he immediately said with a soft smile, "Let's go back to the house, it's warm in there!" He then grabbed my hand and started pulling me towards the house. I was shocked of how warm his hands were you could say it was 'Very pleasant

___________________________________
❥I am sooooo tired I'll edit this one first thing I wake up but I hope you enjoyed it