After a few moments of her thinking, she shook her head. "No its okay... I'm different. I'm different than Yoko.. I'm different than Daddy-I mean Dad... Maybe it suits me to have a different name too" Wow.. she took that better than I expected.

"You know, Miki.. you don't have to-"

"My name is Y/N" She smiled. "But you can call me Miki, Dad"

I smiled and hugged her closer. "Your so precious.." I mumbled under my breath.

**

The day finally came, where I take my class and Miki to the USJ to practice how to rescue in different environments. Miki was in the back of the bus, on Bakugou's lap listening and learning what a hero was. I mentally cursed at myself for forgetting to mention that to her this morning.

"Miki! Get off of Bakugou's lap and sit in the seat, this instance! That is not the proper or safe way to sit in a moving vehicle!" Iida scolded from across the bus. I rolled my eyes at the noise.

"So Miki, w-"

"Wait! I have something to tell you!" Miki announced holding Bakugou's hand to her cheek, interrupting whatever Midoriya was about to say.

"Oh, what is it?" Uraraka questioned.

"I know you know me. My name is Miki..." She began. My heart squeezed at how cute she was confusing everyone suddenly.

"uh.. Yeah we know" Kirishima laughed nervously. "We helped you write your name"

"Which, you are doing perfectly!" Yaoyurozu chimed in, clapping her hands proudly.

"No! Wait!" She stopped them from talking. "I have a new name!"

"Oh?" I can feel everyone glance at me, then back at Y/N.

"My human name! I have one!" She gleamed. Everyone seemed to piece everything together, nodding that they understood.

"Oh!"

"What's your human name??" Midoriya asked.

"Y/N!!"

Everyone cheered and asked Miki millions of questions about how she likes it, where it came from, what she would like to be addressed as, etc. I couldn't help, but smile to myself at how relieved Y/N seemed that everyone accepted it.

We had finally gotten to USJ and met up with Thirteen. After Thirteen had finished explaining what was going to be expected, Miki excitedly held Bakugou's hand, tugging him to the water area. "Let's go Kacchan!" She beamed. He scowled. "What the hell did she call me!???" Midoriya flinched, and lowered his head in guilt, knowing all too well where she has heard that nickname.

Does she even know how to swim..? I thought. I was going to grab her when a purple tint black mist appeared down the stairs in the middle of the area.

"Hey, what's that?"

"Are we starting?"

My eyes widened as I watched villains pour out of the mist. "Those are villains! Thirteen, take care of the students!"

I rushed down the stairs putting on my goggles, halfway down it hit me.

Y/N!!

y/n pov

"Dad-"

"Quiet, Y/N! Come here!"

Ms. Thirteen yanked me from Bakugou and picked me up in her arms. What's going on, why is everyone scared?? Where's daddy going!!

I watched over Ms. Thirteen shoulder, watching Dad beating up a bunch of people. "We need to help Mr. Aizawa!" Kirishima yelled, Ms. Thirteen stopped everyone from running.

"No, I need to evacuate you all! Let's go! Kaminari! Try to get a signal and call for help"

Why do we need help!!?

A black purple fog surrounded us, his white glowing eyes looked down at everyone. "I'm sorry, but I can't let you do that- Huh..? A child?" He spoke. I flinched and accidentally turned into a cat in Ms. Thirteen's arms. "Huh- What?? Y/n"

Ms. Thirteen tried to hold on to my squirming body, but I jumped down and started to run. I don't know where I was going, but I want Daddy!

"Daddy!" I screamed, hearing everyone yell after me. I heard a big explosion behind me, which triggered me to run faster.

"I'll have to scatter them! I'll bring the child to Shigaraki, perhaps this is what Master was referring to"

Suddenly the fog man surrounded me, my sight was cut off. When my vision cleared, I was in the middle of the building where the people and daddy were fighting. "Huh? Why the hell is a cat here?" A raspy voice questioned. I turned around quickly, my fur raising as I hissed at the man that had hands covering all of his body.

"Evidently, she is a child accompanying the students on this field trip" The familiar smokey man answered, reappearing behind the man with hands, and a really big bird with his brain showing!

"Well no shit, they are all kids. Where the hell is All Might? Maybe he'll come out if we kill a bunch of em'"

"Miki! Get out of here!" Daddy yelled, kicking a man away and running towards us. My heart calmed down immediately when I saw daddy, and I turned back into my human form.

"What the hell??" The man with hands flinched, before sending the birdman to grab Daddy. "Hey! Let go of him!" I yelled and stumbled to run with human legs, towards the bird that broke Daddy's arm. He screamed and told me to run away.

"Miki!! I mean Y/N!" I can hear Midoriya yell, but I don't know where his voice was coming from.

"Hmm.. why the hell is one of your students naked?" The man with hands all over him questioned and bent down, grabbing daddy by the elbow. His arm started to crack disappear into dust. I screamed really loud trying to distract anyone!

They all looked at me, an I stared at Daddy with fear, he was so bloody and hurt! I can feel my body get tingly, as a weird glow shined off my body and daddy's arm stopped falling apart. "Hey, what the hell happened?" The man asked, looking at his hand confused. Daddy, punched him off of him, then the bird slammed his face to the ground. I cried and started to run to them again. "Let go of him!" I cried and started to punch and scratch the birds arm. He didn't flinch once. "Miki... Y/N!! Stop, run away go back with thirteen" Daddy groaned.

"Daddy, please get up" I cried, and tried to pry the birdman's hand off of daddy so he can breathe. "Daddy??" The hand covered guy started to laugh. "You brought your damn daughter here with you?" He laughed harder.

"So that's how she stopped my quirk. She probably has a similar quirk like you! But.. she can also turn into a cat..?" The man pondered, tapping his chin as if he was thinking.

"Well.. I don't know why you brought her here naked... but" He walked towards me, Daddy started to thrash and scream trying to stop him from getting any closer.

"We should fix that" He giggled like a maniac and wrapped his hand around my face.

i dont know how to write this fighting scene or anything.. sorry it seems confusing and very out if context. It's a bit rushed as well cause I'm busy and sick. Sorries :/