27- Ditching

I woke up in a strange room. I had no idea where I was. I looked around then realised that I was in Draco's room. I started to remember last night. I remember that I slept in the common room. And then Draco carried me to his room. I then.... kissed him good night! Why did I do that? He is probably so confused?

I sat there worried when I realised that an arm was wrapped around my waist. I followed the arm to Draco. I thought he slept on the couch. He looked so peaceful, so I just stroked the hair out of his face and curled next into him.

-Tiiiiiiiiiiime Skiiiiiiiiip-

I woke up again and turned to Draco. He started to wake up as well.

"Morning Draco."

"Mm morning Y/n."

"I thought you said that you'd sleep on the couch."

"I did. But I could not sleep so I just came in here. I hope you don't mind."

"No, I don't. Not at all."

We just stared at each other for a long time. Our eyes pouring into each other's.

"I think I'll go have a shower."

"Ok then. I might head back to my room in a minute."

"Ok. I'll see you at breakfast."

He got up and hesitated. Then he turned back leaned down and kissed me. He then turned away and acted like nothing happened. I was confused but full of lust.

-Tiiiiiiiiiiiiime Skiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip-

I was sitting at the Slytherin table with Blaise, Pansy and Daphne. We were talking about the classes we had today. It was a Thursday so I had a free period first. I was just going to study in the library.

A little while later Draco came in with Crabbe and Goyle. Draco sat down next to me and put his hand on my leg.

"Hi. Did you sleep ok last night?"

"I did. What classes do you have today?" I asked him as he started to pile food on his plate.

"Well I have a free period, then potions, DADA, and History of Magic. You?"

"I have the exact same classes as you."

"Well then we can spend all day together. Do you want to sit next to each other in all?"

"Yes of course."

"Great."

He continued eating but still had a hand on my leg. I put my hand on top of his. I saw him smile a little out of the corner of my eyes.

-Tiiiiiiiiiime Skiiiiiiiiiip-

We were walking down to Potions class. Draco and I walked in and sat down at a empty table in the middle of the room. We were sitting going over the homework we had from our last lesson. Then we just started to joke around. We were flirting a bit and I kept having to look down to hide my blushing.

Sophia came and sat in front of us.... with Harry.

"Ugh of course."

"Hey. Remember what I said. She'll get sick of Pottah soon so don't waste your time."

"Ok thanks."

"Anytime."

He gave you a kiss on the cheek. You looked to see Sophia staring at you. She looked angry that Draco had kissed your cheek. She was about to speak when Harry whispered something in her ear and kissed her cheek. You gave her a look. What a hypocrite! Getting angry at me for being kissed when Potter just kissed her cheek.

Snape came in and slammed the door. I had gotton used to it now so it didn't really scare me anymore.

We worked our lesson and Draco, and I were joking around. Soon the lesson ended and we hadn't even noticed everyone leaving until Snape told us to get out since he has another class to teach.

We walked out and went to our next class. Défense Against The Dark Arts. We had Professor Moody. I must admit the professor was terrifying. His fake eye was creepy and plus he keeps drinking from a bottle. I assume that it is alcohol. But he is just very suspicious.

-Tiiiiiiiiime Skiiiiiiiiiip-

We finished DADA. It felt like an eternity. It was never ending! Anyway, we decided to lunch.

We sat down and started eating. I only grabbed a snack since I wasn't very hungry. I looked up to see Sophia at the Gryffindor table with Harry. I was disappointed of course. She met my eyes, and I gave shook my head and turned away.

"You alright Y/n."

"I'm fine. Come on Malfoy we have to get to History of Magic last lesson of the day."

"Ugh can't we just skip. I mean we can miss one lesson. Please!"

"I mean I don't really want to go either. I guess we could miss one lesson."

"Yes! Thank You!"

"Ha-ha no problem. What will we do?"

"I have a plan."

You finished eating and talked more with your friends. They all went off to their lessons and Draco grabbed my hand and pulled me outside.

"What are we doing?"

"You never learnt to how to properly fly. So, Draco Malfoy at your service."

"Uhm ok then. Let's start."

"Great."

He taught you how to sit properly on the broom and to mount. By the end of the lesson you were flying smoothly and easily.

"Hey look at you. You're a natural."

"Thanks to you."

"It was no problem."

You lyed down on the ground staring at the sky. Draco came and lyed next to you. You grabbed his hand with yours. You sat there for about an hour.

Suddenly Draco sat up and leant over you. He kissed you then pulled away.

"We should head back before everyone gets back from class."

"Oh ok then. Sure lets go."

We went back to the Slytherin common room and studied. Everyone came back and you saw Sophia give you a quick look.

"Where were in History of Magic Y/n."

"Why do you care? You would've sat with Potter anyway."

She was about to speak. You knew you were going to get angry. SO did Draco. He grabbed the back of your neck and kissed you. He kissed you for a few minutes till Sophia left.

"Your Welcome."

"Uhm thanks." You were trying not to blush.

Why did he make you feel like this? I mean he would just kiss you without any reason. He could have just let Sophia talk and let me talk back but anyway no just kissing me is the solution. But you did love kissing him. What is he doing to you?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Everyone!

Thank You so much for reading and I hope you enjoyed! If you have any suggestions let me know and if you want some kind of character names after you, I can do that. Just let me know the name, age, what they will do, house just stuff like that!

Bye Diggories!

1080 Words