𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓸𝓷𝓮

Start from the beginning

" Daddy, your back. Can we watch movies now?" She said with pure innocence tilting her head. As she got a better view of me she started to cry. "Daddy, why are you crying and why are there bruises on your body. Daddy are you okay?" My heart breaks as she says that. Father shows no mercy and says " She can either take the punishment or you can. Pick now while I'm giving an option." I didn't really have time to pick before I was kicked harshly in the stomach. I let out a small cry.

" Wait, can I atleast send her to her room? " I said with the little courage I had left. He was about to kick again when Aurelie came and hugged my face. Her chubby little hands wrap tightly around my stomach, something she always does when she's scared or she knows I'm going to take the punishment. " Mr. Please don't hurt my daddy." She said, tears in her eyes. I shushed her with my hands going around her small frame. " It's okay ma fleur I'm not going to get hurt, okay. Why don't you go to your room and sit on the bed. Hmm. And remember whatever you hear don't look back, alright."

She nodded and hastily went running upstairs. Before she could even make it up the stairs in time the bastard gave her a hard slap on her butt. She let out a squeak and raced up the stairs. " That's sexual abuse. Didn't I say you can torture me, but don't touch the kids. That was our deal, am I correct?" I said getting up before my legs could buckle under me. " It was but you broke it by not giving me what I wanted on time. Now you must pay." I kept the tears in the back of my eyes. " Dior you know where to go. You have ten seconds to get there before I start."

I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding and tried to move my legs from where they're standing. By then he'd already started counting. Dammit why couldn't my legs move when they needed to. He was on nine and before I knew it my black hair was yanked yet again and this time I could tell I was gonna scream.

He dragged me to his room and before I knew I was shaking again. Waiting for everything to come all at once so this could be over, but that didn't happen. He led me to a wall farthest from the door as I tried to escape. " Hands on the wall, legs spread, eyes closed, head down!" He yelled going in his closet to get his whips. " Yes father," I said, putting my hands against the cold wall waiting for my next command. I felt his breath on me close by my neck. " And if you make a sound or turn around your punishment is going straight to your oldest next. Okay bitch."

I didn't have a chance to reply as I felt a stinging agony on my left shoulder blade. I bit back a silent cry as the next one landed on my bare back. The whip was wet which made this even worse. By the time he got tired I was out of breath. Legs shaking from the fifty four slashes across my body. Sweat was dripping from both our bodies. Just one more and then I could go check on Aurelie. He took his hand this time and slapped my ass. I let out a muffled cry from all the pain. " You useless good for nothing child. Why did you even have those damn kids anyway you little slut. " I didn't even bother replying because he slapped my ass again. This time my left cheek. I let out a shaky breath.

" You're done for today bitch. And remember I'll be back if I hear a sound." He said grinning like the sadistic prick he is. Once he walked out the door I collapsed on the floor out of exhaustion. Blood was trickling down my back as I slowly lost consciousness. The last thing I saw was Éloise running towards me.

End of flashback

" Éloise can you get the baby out of the closet amour, so I can put her other shoe on. Please darling." I said tiredly. He was quick to reply. " Oui d'accord, here I come. I was getting on my shirt dad." Éloise came shuffling down the stairs quickly and into the closet to go retrieve a giggling Aurelie. " Baby do you want to go get ice cream? We can get the chocolate flavor this time. Hm how does that sound, yes? " He whispered, scooping her up in his arms and carrying her towards me." Mais je ne veux pas y aller, c'est ennuyeux là-bas." She pouted while sitting in my lap for me to put on her shoe. I smirked as I finally put on the last remaining piece of clothing. " You'll be okay. You'll have to make friends with the rest of the kids eventually."