He gasped as he felt something warm and wet against his neck. "Hoseok, n-n— fuck, not here." But he only continued his assault on Taehyung's sweet spot.

He pulled away and pecked him on the lips. "We'll continue this later. That's okay with you?" Hoseok searched for any signs of discomfort in Taehyung's eyes. "Ye- yeah, that's fine." Eyes glossed over, Taehyung got off of his lap only to lay his head in his lap seconds later.

>~•✞•~<>~•✞•~<>~•✞•~<>~•✞•~<

Dinner was set at the table 30 minutes later and everyone rushed downstairs. Everyone took their time eating, there was no rush.

But one person in particular couldn't wait to get upstairs.  Taehyung all but inhaled his plate of spaghetti. Everyone gave him questioning looks  but Hoseok only stared in amusement.

It was quiet for awhile until Yoongi spoke up. "Someone was hungry." He chuckled. "Yeah, very  hungry." Taehyung replied.

Hoseok finished after him and set both of their plates in the sink. Taehyung started heading upstairs, Hoseok following right behind him, staring at his ass and imagining all the things he was going to do to him once they got in that room.

"Strip." Was all Hoseok said when they got in the bedroom. He hastily took his clothes off and waited for his next direction.

"Ass up, on the bed. Do not  touch yourself without permission." Hoseok told him before walking into their closet and grabbing his 'toy box'.

Taehyung was growing impatient, but he couldn't do anything unless given permission. Couldn't speak, couldn't move, couldn't touch. And he really  wanted to touch.

Hoseok came back with a harness and a white box in his hand. He made quick work of fastening the black leather harness around his chest. He then grabbed both his hands and tied them behind his back.

"Tae~ look what I have, your favorite." He sang out, showing him the purple choker with the letter 'V' in the middle of it.

"Can you please put it on me sir?" He tilted his head to look at the shiny object better. Looking at Taehyung's pretty glass orbs, he smiled. "Ofcourse baby, anything for you."

He gently fastened the choker around his neck and pat his head. "My beautiful baby, Always so pretty for me." He cooed, Taehyung easily leaning into the touch.

Hoseok slid his free hand over his back, slowly easing it towards his lower half. He harshly grabbed Taehyung's ass and smacked it.

That allowed a gasp to escape from Taehyung's red, plump lips. "Hyung, come on d-don't tease me." "Should have thought about that before wearing those pants. Now look where you are." He smacked his ass once again.

"Also, did I say you could talk, baby?" Taehyung  froze in his spot. "Oh, you can talk without permission, but when I ask you something suddenly you can't speak anymore? Naughty boy."

He couldn't help but whine at his words, already feeling on edge. He heard movement behind him, so tempted to look back but he wasn't allowed to move. He heard something vibrating and immediately tensed up.

Hoseok saw the way Taehyung squirmed and a grin formed on his face. He pressed the tip of the vibrating dildo against his puckered hole, watching his his hole flutter around the tip.