🖤 Chapter 14- I'll think about it 🖤

Dabi's pov

After Izuku leaned against me he fell asleep and not long after he woke up. As he rubs his eyes the little bit of sun shine hits his face.

The setting sun reflecting in his big eyes as his eyelashes sparkle a little. I love the way does freckles of his complement his eyes perfectly and his cute lips that resembles the color of a strawberry.

I just want to hug him and never let go or punch him because he's too cute. "Good afternoon sleeping beauty" I said catching his attention.

"Oh!! Your still here...I thought that you would've been gone by now. But that's good now I can tell you what I said letter" he said as he looks straight at me and take a big sigh.

"Ok so you know...the collar that you gave me right?" He said pointing at his neck. "Yes?" I said wondering why he brought that up.

"Well everyone asked about it and I guess they told Aizawa about it" he said and I got a little worried that they'll make him take it off. "Well Sensei texted me before you came and he wants to cooperate with you" he said and I was shocked really.

"In other words they liked your idea and all the other things it can do if you do decide to join them. I'm not telling you to do it, it's your choice and don't worry I still haven't told them that your a villan or anything" he said.

" So...what do you think about it?" He asked, I was still shocked even though I already developed another version of it that can check on your health and everything. Plus it can be tracked down anywhere in particular, in other words it has no limit on how far away you can track it.

"Well I really don't mind but once they know I'm a villan they'll definitely won't trust me or they'll just regret it. I'm still not sure, let me think about and I'll tell you tomorrow" I said standing up.

He stands up too, he kisses my forehead "I'll be waiting for your answer plus it'll be fun to work together don't you think" he said. I chuckled and kiss him, we say our goodbyes and I call Kurogiri for the portal to appear.

Once it appears I wave good bye to Izuku and disappear out of sight.

Izuku's pov

Once Dabi left I head to my room and they to take a shower. On my way up I bumped into my friends "Oh!! Hi guys..." I said a little nervously.

"Where have you been Deku-kun!!??" Ochaco asked and she looked a little mad. The others stayed quiet for my answer " Oh sorry I took an extra mile on my run and got distracted by texting Aizawa sensei. Sorry to make you worry" I said scratching the back of my head.

"At least we know that you are ok Midoria but next time tell at least one of us!" Iida said waving his hands at me. I nod in agreement "I won't forget next time, but I really want to take a shower now so I'll see you guys later yeah??" I said and they all nodded.

I head to my room do my usual routine and after all that I went to look for my friends. I walk to the common room and see them with most of Bakugo's group I guess.

At least Katsuki is not there so I did go with them and my friends group too. "Hi guys, I'm back!" I said as I sat down on the couch next to them.

We all talk there for an hour or so then HE came and sat down with us but at least not next to me. Todoroki sat next to me and there was an awkward silence between all of us.

Me as I am I break the silence before we all go crazy or something. "So Jirou, have you written any new songs?" I asked and her eyes led up.

She nodded and from there a conversation about music continued. It was like everything was back to normal when out of nowhere Jirou asked me something that I thought I wouldn't ever hear.

"Hey Midoria, do you sing?" She asked making everyone go silent. I did answer but then everyone tried to make me talk and after a while I had enough.

"Ok ok fine, yes I do sing why!?" I said and when I looked at everyone, they were shocked. "What do you sing? Can you sing something now? What about a duo? Or a singing battle?" She asked like crazy.

"Wow! Wow, calm down Jirou!" I said and she finally calmed down. "Ok, I sing anything that I like, I don't want to sing now, I have never done a duo or a battle" I said.

"Oh como on Deku-kun, sing at least one song for us" Ochaco said and they others agreed with her. "Yeah Midoria can do it right guys!" Mina said making they others cheer.

The cheering made more of our classmates to come where we were. I got nervous really fast "Guys! If Midoria doesn't want to then you should respect his decision" Todoroki said and Iida agreed.

"Thanks you guys but if I don't do it now they'll just ask another time" I said and I regretted it in an instant.

What song should he sing for them??