press

Peter pov

After the field trip it got much worse. I have been getting tormented by Flash to a whole new level. He's been spreading rumors about how I sold myself for all of them to actually protect me. Today dad decided enough was enough. He booked a press conference and in three minutes people aren't just going to now know that I'm Peter Stark but also that I'm Spider-Man. ''Hello everyone. As you know me I'm Tony Stark, billionaire, genius, ex playboy, philanthropist. Today I'm talking about two things. Spider-Man will be first. So please save as much as possible. His senses are dialled to eleven so no flashes and keep talking down. Now please let me introduce you to Peter Parker AKA Spider-Man!''

I walk out onto the stage. ''Hi everyone.''

''And there's a face about Peter that only the people at the tower, his friend, Ned Leeds, and his girlfriend, Michelle Jones or MJ as she likes to be called. They both and their families are under protection in case anything happens. Peter here is my son.'' The moment dad said thar cameras started flashing and reporters erupted with questions. I put in my ear plugs and put on my special sun glasses. We both walk away and into the car where we spent the whole day together after that.

MONDAY

As I walk into school everyone says hi and wants to hang out with me. I get to my locker where I see Flash. ''Hi Peter.'' Flash says.

''Hi Flash.''

''I'm sorry about what I said. I didn't know your Spider-Man and Tony Starks son.''

''Is that why your apologyzing?'' I question. He nods. ''Thank you for your apology.''

''Can we be friends?''

''Sorry I don't want a fake friend who wants to be friends with someone just because of my status.'' I walk away leaving a stunned Flash. I only have one. Ned and my girlfriend MJ.

《《《《《《《《《《《《《《》》》》》》》》》》》》A/N thank you so much I can't express how happy it makes me to see people read my fan fix.

Word count: 354

Date: 2 Dec 20