Q&A

Peter pov

I wake up to see MJ and I sharing the bed. I smile and kiss her forehead. I gently get out of bed and remember that I am sharing a room with my friends and Flash. I get a pair of pants and a shirt and change in the bathroom. I head out to see Aunt Wanda getting ready to make breakfast. I sit down at the table when I hear MJ and see her in shorts and one of my science pun shirts. (This one.)

''Hey dork, hi Wands

''Hey dork, hi Wands.''

''Hello MJ. What should I make for breakfast, guys?''

MJ and I nod and we say in unison ''French toast!'' Wanda makes a bomb trance toast. And only the team, MJ, me, and Ned only know the joys.

''French toast it is.'' She says getting all the supplies and starts making the food. MJ and I keep talking until others start showing up. Mom must have told them it's alright. We all get food and start to dig in. When Wanda is done we all sit down and begin to eat. When we all finnish eating it's Clints' turn to do dishes. I can see Wanda looking fuming. ''Peter, can I talk to you for a moment?''

''Shure.'' I say. Flash trips me and I fall face first. Wanda, Pietro, Clint, Bucky, Steve, and Stephen all saw this. Everyone else leaves.

''Is that Flash? The one who bullies you?'' She said. I remember that tone. The last time she used that tone it was when she fought Thanos. I nod and she says that's all. I go back to my room and see the three packing.

''Penis, shouldn't you be packing?''

''Being Mr. Starks personal assistant I get my own room just incase he needs anything at night.'' I say knowing that he won't believe me.

''And where would that be?'' What the hell did Wanda see? Now I'm worried.

''Here actually.'' I say.

''Listen Parker. I know your lying about all of this and I'm going to prove it at the Q&A.'' Flash says threateningly. He lets go and puts his bag at the door.

''Okay, everyone time for the Q&A!'' Bucky says knocking lightly at the door.

''Thanks!'' I say. After two minutes Mr. Harrington comes and collects us all. We all head to the auditorium.

''Wecome to the final part of this trip. Here you will meet the Avengers except Spider-Man.'' Mom says. Then everyone comes through the curtains.

''Hello everyone! Here we will answer all your questions that you may have within question.'' Dad finished. The moment he finished his words hands raised. First Cindy who asked about the Widow Bites, Then Ned who asked Bruce about being his type of scientist, Abe asked Bucky and Steve about WWII, Liz (yes she's here for the story) asked Wanda and Pietro about Sokovia and what it was like. Then dad called on one person. Me. Okay, joking. It's Flash.

''Is it true that Penis Parker is your personal intern?'' The moment he said that Bruce started to go green and everyone looked like they were going to kill Flash. Welp, time to save a bad guy.

''What did you say?'' Pietro asked. As I said both Wanda and Pietro were like my older brother and sister.

''Is it true that Penis Parker is Tony Starks personal assistant? He's been claiming he is for so long now.'' I get up and I'm told to sit back down by Mr.Harrington.

''You realize I can move things with my mind, right?'' Wanda questions.

''Yes miss.'' Flash says still not grasping the gravity of the situation. I look to see one missing now. Pietro. He's missing. Fuck. I look to see him close to Flash looking with the intent to kill. My eyes widen. We're in the very far back so no one can see me so I web him and pull him towards me.

''Why did you do that?'' He whisper-yelled to me.

''You can't kill a kid. You can go to jail for that.'' He nods. He gets a glimpse of Wanda and she nods.

''Yes. Peter is in fact my private assistant.'' Flash looks like he's going to kill me.

''Penis, your going this far to keep up the ruise.''

''One more out of you and I will make sure you never get into college and never get a proper job.'' Dad says. I see Wandas' eyes start glowing red and Bruce excuses himself. I try to get up but Wanda uses her powers to hold me down.

''Mr. Stark, I am sorry, but you can not threaten my student.'' Mr. Harrington says quietly. He's not one for confrontation.

''Mr. Harrington, do you know what this young man does to Peter? He physically and mentally abuses Peter. I have records of Peter coming home after school and he looked like a chess board covered in bruises.!'' Dad scolds. After that Mr. Harrington stays quiet. Soon I realize I can use my webs. And everyone is looking at dad. I quickly aim a web at Wandas face. She lets go to take care of getting my web off her face. I run out into the hallway and double tap my chest and the suit appears. I enter and everyone looks at me except the Avengers and Flash. My eyes widen as I see Nat get out a Widow Bite. Swiftly I grab Flash.

''Remember, you can go to jail for killing a child.'' Then I swing out of the room with Flash. After the Q&A Flash was black listed meaning he can't even step foot on the property.

------------------------------------------

Word count: 969

A/N: hey y'all there will be one more chapter. Thank you. This is by far my most popular book.