"Yes, Sir, Colonel Blake," Eve responded.

"Good," Colonel Blake said before taking a look at Emilio's chart, "Ah, one of Macleod's patients. He does do good work."

"He managed to fix the damage in the arm that was done by the bullet. Major Macleod said that if the bullet was a bit further up it would have caused him to lose the arm," Eve said as she held Emilio's hand in hers. Eve stayed there for a moment longer before she went on to finish her duties.

Before Eve knew it, the end of the week had come and she was now on her way to England. She had informed her family that she would be coming home and they recommended that Eve should join her Aunt Rosamund and Sir Richard Carlisle, Mary's new beau, on the train, and then Branson would take them to Downton. She met them at the train station, Eve and her Aunt Rosamund talked during most of the trip while Richard Carlisle merely read his newspaper.

Branson drives the car up to the front door, where Cora, Mary, and Hera were waiting for them. Sir Richard Carlisle gets out first of the motor and walks toward Cora.

"Hello," He greeted.

"We're so pleased to have you here, Sir Richard," Cora welcomed, shaking his hand.

"Lady Grantham."

Robert walked out of the grand house and greeted Sir Richard Carlisle, "Welcome."

"Thank you," The two men shook hands.

"I hope the train wasn't too tiring?" Cora asked.

"Not a bit. No, I got a lot done," Sir Richard Carlisle replied.

Rosamund and Eve stepped out of the motor and the moment Eve kneeled to the ground, Hera ran toward her and began to nuzzle her head on Eve's neck.

"Hello, Mary," Rosamund greeted as she kissed her on the cheek.

"Hello Aunt Rosamund," Mary returned.

Rosamund walked over and greeted her brother, "Brother, dear."

"How are you?" The two kissed each other on the cheek.

"Lovely to see you, Rosamund," Cora greeted before walking toward her niece to hug her," We are so glad that you are back, my dear."

"I've missed you all so much," Eve said before the family goes inside while Branson talks with Sir Richard's servants.

That evening in the drawing room, Eve stood with Sybil and their Aunt Rosamund discussing what they thought about Sir Richard Carlisle, Sybil, and Eve's experience with nursing during the war.

Mr. Carson walks into the drawing room and announces, "Mrs. Crawley, Captain Crawley, and Miss Swire."

He steps aside for them to enter the drawing room.

Across the room, Sybil, Eve, and Rosamund watch as everyone interacts with each other before Sybil and Eve speak with their aunt.

"What do you think Mary sees in him?" Sybil asked her aunt.

"Besides the money, you mean?" Rosamund commented.

"It must be more than money," Eve argued.

"For you two. Not necessarily for her," Rosamund stated.

Dinner was announced and they gathered in the dining room. Violet was the first to begin a conversation.

"I gather your footman Thomas has returned to the village," Mr. Lang offers her the sauce, but Violet refuses, "No."

"Crikey. Where did you see him?" Robert asked.

"At the hospital," She answered, "Seems he's working there."