Chapter 1: Nice Butt

Hi I'm Jaden, but everyone calls me Jade, even my brothers and my parents.

I know Jaden is a boy's name, don't blame me but blame my parents. I don't really care though, I kind of like it.

I grew up with 2 older brothers and 1 twin brother and no dad, just a mom.

No, it's not what you think. My dad is not dead, he has been deployed to I guess it was Afghanistan.

Yes, he's in the army and I'm so proud of him - he's my hero.

So, I grew up with two older brothers and a twin brother:

James, he's in 21, he's in college and isn't home most of the time.

Jody, he's 18, just graduated and got a full scholarship to UCLA and isn't home very often also.

and there's Joey, he's 17 just like me. We are twins but we don't even look like alike, although everytime we're together in the hallways or something people always tell us we are like identical.

Well, I'm into boxing and my brothers are all into football. Joey is the quarterback of our school, Edison High.

We live in Minneapolis, Minnesota.

Well yeah I guess that was all I needed to say.

» J A D E

I groan as our dog Jack starts licking my cheek, "Jack stop please," I start pushing him off my bed as I turn around to grab my phone.

I scroll a bit through my social media and Snapchat my best friend, er, I mean ex best friend, Sebasitan Olzanski.

Sebastian and I have been best friends ever since pre-school, but when we both started high school we grew apart I guess. Now we are the school's entertainment. We are now supposed to hate each other, although it's just an act to me. But I guess it isn't just an act to Sebastian.

Sebastian is part of the school's football team and I'm just an ordinary girl. Sebastian has a girlfriend, Alison, not that I could ever compete with her or something.

I don't know how it could ever escalate to this, like everytime we see each other in the hallways or the cafeteria we argue, call each other names and/or embarrass each other.

It just happened, I'm not even that popular to ever be the school's entertainment together with Sebastian. Sebastian is all popular and stuff and there's me, an ordinary girl who's a boxer. Nobody knows about the boxing except my family, and I like to keep it that way.

Everything that happens between me and Sebastian or everything that happens to me or Sebastian, the whole school know about it in just a split second. Everything spreads like a wildfire if it happens to have me and or Sebastian involved.

"Jade hurry up! I'm taking you to school today," I hear Joey yell from downstairs.

"Yeah, on my way!" I yell back as I slowly get out of bed and slowly walk into the bathroom which is connected to my bedroom.

I don't brush my hair because it's wavy and I don't want it to explode in any way, so I just put it in a side braid and put on some mascara and I'm ready to go.

I'm not that into make-up, I don't care what people may say about how I look.

I change into some pair of leggings and the school's sweater and take a sprint downstairs.

"Yo Joey," I jump on the counter, "So what did you make me for breakfast?" he shrugs and walks into the living room to eat his breakfast on the couch.