She seemed calm and overall like a really kind woman in Jessica's eyes. She's also really pretty- She was so glad that she was her mother.
"Oh Jessica, can you please help me with the grocery bags?" She called out to her while she turned on and opened her car's back trunk to put the grocery bags in. Jessica nodded and went to her direction to help her. As they finally put the grocery bags into the car, Flora  clasped her hands and sighed. She motioned next to go to the back car door as they were now going home.

She went to the front car door, which was where the driver seat with the steering wheel was at. She sat down and moved as to find a comfortable spot, as she was doing that , Jessica was waiting for her to open the back car door , which she soon did - once she turned on the car engine which Jessica heard, a small 'click' enabled the door to open. Jessica opened the door widely and sat down on the seat buckling herself with the seatbelt tightly as she closed the car door softly and harshly at the same time, so she could be sure it closed. Flora smiled at her and turned her gaze to her own seatbelt and buckled up herself. She took a moment to relax and soon enough slipped her hand to the gearshift lever, immediately having it from 'P' to 'R' in a second as she lifted her foot from the brake.

They then slowly started moving backwards as we were now heading home with mom changing the letters as we went on the road.

——————

As Flora and one of her favored children 'Jessica' stepped inside with bags in their hands, they immediately went to the kitchen so they could put everything where it should be. However soon enough , Flora shooed Jessica away as she kept reassuring her , that she could do this all by herself and that Jessica didn't need to bother to do this too. Jessica hesitated at bit, but soon later thought she hung out with her Mother all day and that'd she would want privacy by now, so Jessica reluctantly and accordingly went off to her room where Flora knew she would leave off to.

Flora soon picked up the remaining grocery bags and put them to their place, repeating the cycle again and again, until there was none left in the car trunk. She turned off her car and went inside, walking off to the couch to relax, she was noticeably tired already. She laid there for a while until her gaze went by the window, looking up at the sunny sky. She still had frustration and stress going through her mind for some specific reason she can't really put her finger on. She pondered and actually considered on planning another execution, but she had no more creative ideas on how to kill them painfully anymore.

She never had gone this far with executions, usually her executions are twice in a month as to not stunt their growth, but with the way things have been. . . . she had been killing them and harming them a bit more than she would. She scoffed a bit until her eyes met on a axe from the backyard. Her eyes lingered on the object for a bit until a sinister plan came right through her head. The axe was her husband's 'Allan'. When he was a young boy, his Father had chopped trees off as a family business and taught his son too at some point. Allan still used the axe for things, such as chopping wood obviously from when winter came so he could put them to the fireplace, when he visited his parents to help them out, or when he would chop off a tree as a decoration in the living room when Christmas came along.

It was always used in the most innocent ways possible , but for Flora. . . only violence and pain came from it in her twisted hypocritical mind. She stood up and opened the back door of the house, making her way to the backyard so she could head off to the axe she had been staring at. She was hypnotized by so much anger and violence that she just had to let out , somehow. . . She gripped the axe with her hands and inspected it. She squinted her eyes and started to take off her left hand's glove while her right hand still gripped on the axe.

As soon as she did, she formed a fist and popped one finger out, and soon enough, swiftly let it pass through the blade on top as to test on how sharp it was. She felt a small twinge of pain, as she felt her pulse quicken. She smiled not knowingly as she raised her finger to her face to see what type of damage it caused. There was a long cut over the finger, it was also bleeding heavily. The blood was dripping over the finger she had cut.
It was sharper than sharp, she concluded. She wiped the blood of her finger and pressed on it as to not let more blood out, she also wiped any noticeable stains of blood on the axe from her recent action.

She giggled to herself. "This would be the perfect weapon to slit their throats so quickly.. wait scratch that- I'll try to make it painfully slow for them! Kenneth and Terrance would love it!" She exclaimed loudly, as she payed no attention if anyone had even heard her nor she didn't care..there would be no evidence whatsoever, since her sons can heal up with no bruises or scars automatically, and to top it off, she had a great reputation in the city including in her family (excluding Terrance and Kenneth) They all thought of her as an innocent, kind, loving and caring Mother. She cackled loudly and settled the axe back in its place. She walked back in the house, closing the back door behind her, still halfway pressing on her finger.

She headed over to the kitchen for medical supplies to bandage her finger. She looked over to her finger just to see it bleeding again. She annoyingly sighed and grabbed some bandages on the side, She put some disinfectant first, as she flinched at the feeling of it painfully cleaning her cut, she proceeded to bandage it tightly and soon put her glove back on again. She chuckled as she started fantasizing about the countless ways to murder her sons after she had seen the axe.

She would burn them up with a flamethrower and behead then with the axe! Maybe with a guillotine instead! Or maybe she could try drowning them! She's never tried drowning them before!- She could force clumps of sharp blades in their mouth! Melt their faces off! Scoop their organs out and forcing them to feed off it! She'd never say this out loud to anyone but.. she has actually eaten them. She was a cannibal, and a proud one! But that was unimportant. She couldn't help but just think of all kinds of torture methods, oh the endless torturous methods she had in her sick mind! She was excited for it.

She headed off to her room smiling like a twisted creature from hell as she closed the door happily.

However, she had no idea something- no someone had been witnessing all that, ever since Flora arrived from her trip, and what they heard left a bad taste in their mouth.

Repetitions || Original Story || The Nells ||जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें