Chapter 9

It's been two months! Two month since I kissed Ryan and Seth and the whole beach scene. Basically because we all got caught up with exams. And I wanted to stay a bit away from all the guy issues. It was way too early to trust anyone. I just sort of seemed to understand that suddenly and so I was focusing on topping my mid terms this time.

Zoey and Damon are sitting in front of me, like the cliched couple. Zoey was supposedly confused if she liked Damon enough to be in a relationship. But figured out soon that she like him more than she thought she did.

Dad was back home long back. Momma came back with dad and left just yesterday for three days again. God, she travelled a lot.

Ryan was starting to be okay around Seth. Seth was the same old guy, sweet and nice. I didn't meet Seth or Ryan much in these last two months. If you exclude the fact that me and Ryan spoke almost every night for an hour in our balcony. I don't think you can count that out. Though what we spoke was just about our day. 

Sometimes Ryan used to jump over to my room, say I had a breakdown or something and calm me down with him awesomely insane jokes. And I'm telling you, they're the best! I'd gotten to know him more by now. He's so much of a different person that what people think. He's infact a really sensitive guy who definitely knows how to use his words. I really liked talking to him. I'd started to rest him enough to keep a few secrets of mine as well. 

But recently it'd been quite some time since we spoke as we were writing our first quarterly exams.

But now that my exams were done, just today, we were all partying. Which includes Seth and Ryan under one roof! Now that's gonna need some safety precautions.

"Can we go home and change out of our uniforms and come?" Mia asked looking at me.

The others would definitely take another twenty minutes atleast to come. They were still writing the last exam while we waited outside on the bleachers.

"Okay! We'll make it fast. Carly you should go change too. We'll meet back in twenty minutes. But fast guys." I tell the girls. 

We head out home. Carly lived just across the street, so she had no problem at all. Me and Mia had to practically run. Coz, if we were late, Zoey would take us to hell when we are still alive. I'm serious about that. Sometimes I think she's somehow related to Hades. There's no other way as to how she gets the torture ideas from.

When we reached my house, we had 12 minutes left.

"I'll be down in five minutes. Please make it fast Mia." I Said.

Mia lived exactly behind my apartment. Like, from Luke's balcony we could jump into her terrace. So she had to walk a bit more. 

I ran up, pulled on a full sleeved shirt, black shorts, shoes, grabbed a chocolate and headed out.

"Enjoy yourself Nash!" Dad called as I left. 

"Yes dad. Bye!" 

Mia just came right then and we ran back to school. 

"We're so gonna die today if Zoey's done with her exam, Mia"

"I know! But can we just concentrate on running back, Nash? We're already running late."

When we reached, Zoey and Damon just walked out of the exam hall.

"Thank god!" me and Mia heaved together, which made us look at each other smile. I so love that feeling. That moment when your friend feels exactly the way you do.

"What? You guys changed already?" Zoey asked as she came over.

"Yup! You both should get changed! You had your clothes, while we dint. So we had to go home and come. Carly should've already been here. I guess she'll be here any minute. Damon ask Seth and Ryan to change as well. I'll get the car." I tell them both.