Where did I go wrong?

Comincia dall'inizio

Abhi stares at her mangalsutra and walks near Aditi , Aakash stands Infront of Aditi..

Abhi's eyes filled with tears, he couldn't understand what happened..

Abhi stammers," a..aa.. Aakash..."

Aakash laughed at him mirthlessly and says,"won't you congratulate us abhi"

Abhi turned towards Aditi and softly asks," why?"

Aditi looked at him and smiles..

Though it is hard to ask , abhi controlled his emotions and asked," for money?"

He desperately wanted her to tell no...

Ad: no...

Aa: revenge

Abhi looks at him shocked..

Aa: what did you think, will I allow you to marry my Aditi

Ab: your Aditi?

Aa: Haan... we love each other ...

Ad: you are a fool abhi..did you think that I love you...I love Aakash...

Aa: you are better than me in everything...in studies, in business,in every damn things...even in our family all loves you and they will say me to be like you..why abhi? Why are you very special? I was very jealous on you ..... then you got Aditi...our college beauty....i couldn't bear that...I wanted to take revenge on you...such a revenge that will finish you completely...

He said cruelly...

Abhi looked at him in disbelief.. he is unable to believe his own ears..

Ad: when you are running behind business for earning money for me, Aakash was with me showering his love on me..

Abhi Furiously shouts," didn't I love you then?"

Ad: shh...why are you shouting now...first calm down ..

Ab: so you both were faking all this time...

Ad: thank god, atleast now you understood..

Abhi holds aakash's collar and with teary eyes he asked," if you asked me I would have given my everything to you...your betrayal is hurting more than hers...why did you cheat me like this...

Aa: to see you like this..a looser...a failure...now all will know who is better among us...this Aakash is the best...

Abhi leaves his collar defeated ...what is the use in holding him now...he is a cheat..

He wished to kill him for betraying him like this, but he can never hurt him ...he wants them both to be happy always..

He tried to control his tears...but he couldn't..

Aakash holds aditi's hand and went from there...

Abhi sat there glancing down the hill... his heart is paining more as it couldn't bear two betrayals together..

 his heart is paining more as it couldn't bear two betrayals together

The persons he thought as his life wished to destroy him...how could they?

Fake friendship hurts a lot more than love failure...

He didn't get angry on them for cheating him but he got angry over himself for trusting them both and got cheated by them...

Aditi is right, he was a fool..Haan he used to be a fool but not anymore...

They wanted to see him as a failure but abhi will never allow that...

He buried his burdened heart deep inside and builded a solid wall around it....

He killed his emotions and turned rude...

Because being rude is the best way to hide our feelings..

He didn't want others to know how he was cheated...

They wanted his failure but accepting the defeat is not the habit of Abhishek Prem Mehra..

He became an workaholic... their betrayal changed him from carefree person to a rude person..

Their betrayal turned his heart  cold...

Pragya touched the page  with tears... In this page all the words are written darkly and in many places the words are over written...

She sees the last line and sobs loudly," WHERE DID I GO WRONG?"

She turned the next page and sees only a word,

Today,

And then blank..

She traces the paper which has dried tear imprints...

She closed the diary and hugs it and cries...

*******

To be continued....

*******

Thank you for reading friends....if you like this story please do vote and comment your views on it..