chapt 35|| Welcome Back To New York

-Your POV-

We made it to New York, I was super excited to see my friends again. We were staying at my grandparents house where we're spending Christmas too.

They picked us up and once we got there I went to the guest room and threw my stuff on the ground.

I heard my notification go off, showing  Finn's name.

Fink🐸 hii did you make it safely?

You: yes I did, I'm going to see my friends now

Fink🐸 okay have fun wear your gloves🔪🔪

You: i will 🙄 bye stupid <3

Fink🐸  good, bye dumbass <3

I turned my phone off and ran down the stairs.

"Mom can you please drive me to my friends house" I asked. "sure sweetie" mom says " if she can see her friends can I?" Sophia asked.

Mom said yes and we got into the car and drove off.

------------------

Mom drove me to Eddie's first and I ran out the car and knocked on the door, I waited really excited and then he opened the door.

"Y/N OH MY GOD!" Eddie yelled "EDDIE AHHHHHHH" I screamed and attacked him with a hug.

"I MISSED YOU SO MUCH IS THIS EVEN HAPPENING?" Eddie yelled "YES IT IS" I yelled back.

I looked back at mom smiling at us, and laughing "Hi Ms.L/N!" Eddie says "hi!" Mom smiled.

Mom drove off and I attacked Eddie in another hug.

"I missed you so fucking much"  "Me too, you look different!" He said "You do too, you look taller!"

"Oh my god, we need to go see the other's!" He says "yes, come on!"

Eddie put his stuff on and we walked to Emma and Olivia's house, we lived pretty close together so it'll be easier.

We made it to their house and I knocked on the door.

"Y/N HOLY SHIT! OLIVIA GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE Y/N IS HERE THIS IS NOT A DRILL!" Emma yelled, Olivia ran and the hugest smile spread across her face.

"Y/N/N!" She screamed, they both attacked me in a hug making me stumble to the ground.

"Our parents are not here right now but they'll be happy to see you" Olivia says

"Now off to Ava's house!" Eddie says and we quickly walked over to her house, once again I knocked on the door and waited.

"Y/N HOLY SHIT" Ava exclaimed and hugged me tight, I'm surprised  my ribs haven't been crushed at this point.

Eddie, Ava, Emma, Olivia, and I spent the day catching up, going to our old hangout spots it was amazing, it felt like I never moved away.

It felt weird being back home because of my dad but I didn't let that ruin the reason I was here.

Everyone went home but Eddie and I walked around more.

"So how's your boyfriend" Eddie asks "He's good, as soon I got here he texted me like he has a power" "Boyfriend instincts" Eddie chuckled.

"He's really cute" he said. "hey, I told you, if you come for my boyfriend, I'll kill you besides you got a boyfriend of your own" I nudged his arm.

"Richie? He isn't my boyfriend, we're just talking" Eddie blushed. "mhm"

"It's kinda funny how you have the names as the characters from It"  "yeah I noticed" I chuckled. "Can I meet him?"  "yeah, of course tomorrow though"

We made it to his house and mom was waiting there in the car "bye Eddie I'll see you tomorrow" we hugged and I quickly went inside the car.

We made back to my grandparents house and I put my clothes away in the guest room. Tomorrow I was going last minute Christmas shopping with mom then the mall with my friends to spend some time back home.

"Y/n! Dinner!" Mom yelled from downstairs, I quickly walked downstairs and sat down at the table.

"How was your day with your friends?" Mom asked "it was fun"

---------------------

We finished watching Christmas movies and I ran upstairs to facetime Finn.

Italics: Finn

Normal: you

hi Finn

hi bby, how was your day?

It was good my friends were excited

That's good, I miss you so much

It hasn't even been a day *chuckles*

Yeah so

*chuckles* well I miss you too

I'm gonna send you a photo later to have

Awe thanks

Also I realized I didn't say thank you for everything you did for me on my birthday

It's okay and you're welcome

What time is right now?

2:30am

Oh shit I'm gonna go then I don't want to keep you up

Well I do have wakeup early so goodnight

Okay goodnight I love you

I love you too

I hung up and checked the photo Finn had sent me.

I smiled and saved it, then went to bed.

A/n this is just filler chapter for more content ig but yeah sorry it's short