chapt 18 || Bad Dreams

-Your POV-

"Finn, want to watch a movie?" I ask sitting on Finn's bed "I guess" he says

We put on a movie and I snuggle up to him but he backs away

"What are you doing?" Finn asks. "Oh I was just resting my head on you" I state "Why?" He asks "Well that's what I also do when we watch a movie right?" I ask

Finn started laughing and I just looked at him quizzically

"You're so funny! Thinking that I would let you do that" he says "oh..." is all I could say

"You know I have something to tell you" he says "W-what" I say

"I made a deal with my friends that I would just pretend to like and toy with your feelings and looks I accomplished it so now you can leave and I can go back to the way I was because it felt so gross touching and kissing you, but I had to do it for the fun, so you were right y/n/n I was lying to you I don't actually like you, I hate you and you are the most irrelevant person ever no one cares about you and no one will ever want you"

Tears fill my eyes. I couldn't say anything it felt like my throat was closing up. The last sentence, those words came out of my father's mouth.

I shook my head and tried to say something but nothing came out I just cried

I was so stupid to believe everything Finn said to me.

"You're worthless" Finn says and smirks

I sat up from my bed, gasping for air. I looked around and saw I was still in my room, I was breathing heavily and instantly started crying.

"It was just a dream, it wasn't real y/n" I whispered to myself.

I put my legs in my chest and continued to cry, Finn would never do that, or would he?

Maybe he is hiding something from me maybe he's still that asshole from when I met him.

But what he said was what my dad said, no one will ever want me, he always told me that and eventually I believed him.

Maybe that's why I attached myself to Finn because there was actually someone who wanted to be with me but what if Finn really doesn't want to be with me...

I cried even more, my head was hurting. I eventually calmed down bit continued to cry

I lay back down and closed my eyes

No one will ever want you y/n/n~

I opened my eyes and shook my head, I took a deep shaky breath and closed my eyes again

Worthless

"Fuck you get out of my head" I say, I tried to sleep but the words repeated...

I ended up staying awake for the rest of the night, it was 6am and the sun was started to rise.

I sighed and stared up at the ceiling, I looked over at my arm and touched my scars

I got up from my bed and opened my drawer and took out a lighter and some cigarettes I took from Finn.

I went through my window and crawled up to my roof and lit up my cigarette. I rested my arm on my knee and smoked in silence.

"Y/n? What are you doing up there?" I looked down and it was Finn. "Smoking" I say
"At 6am?" He questioned. "Yeah"

After a few moments Finn went to my roof and sat next to me "What's wrong?" He asks "Nothing"

"Well it seems like something is wrong" "I had a bad dream"

"Oh..." Finn said. "yeah, a pretty bad one it was about you. You said no one cares about me and no one ever will" Finn frowned.

"Y/n you know I wouldn't say that to you" he says "but you did, and I feel like this dream was too real, it's scaring me because now I don't know if you're being serious with me"

"I am being serious with you though" Finn says "I want to believe you, but my dad always said that no one would ever want me and I started to believe him and when you showed you wanted to be around me, I attached myself to you and now I'm scared"

-Finns POV-

I want to tell her but she's scared I'm faking but I'm not! I was but now I just want to hold this girl and kiss her and I tell her I love her...

"Y/n if I was faking I wouldn't tell you about Alisson and I wouldn't always be happy to see you and well, kiss you."

"Do you really mean that?" She asks "yes I mean it."

-Your POV-

he leaned in and kissed me slowly, I kissed back and put my hands in his curls.

We began to makeout. Finn wrapped his arms around me and pulled me onto his lap.

"Finn- we're on a roof" I said, pulling away "I don't care" He says and kisses me again

"It's uncomfortable though" I "Fine let's go to my room" we carefully get down and go into his room.

Once we were in Finn grabbed my cheeks and kissed me aggressively.
he lightly pushed me on the wall and started to lightly kiss my neck, I almost forgot about everything.

"Finn I don't want to..."  "Just kisses don't worry" he said.

He kissed my cheek and kissed my lips once again, we heard the door open but continued to kiss.

"Oh my god how many times am I going to walk in on you horny teenagers kissing?" I pulled away and my eyes widen and looked and saw Nick standing there. Again.

"hey Nick" I awkwardly said. "ever heard of knocking?" finn said.

"Well it's 6:30am. how am I supossed to know your sucking face with someone you snuck in?"

"Get out!" Finn says "okay, keep PG in here okay for the sake of the people downstairs" Nick says and leaves

"Great he walked in on us again" I said, jumping on Finn's bed shoving my face into his pillow "Y/n it's okay, I've walked in on him kissing a girl a bunch of times" Finn says sitting next to me rubbing my back

"it's just so embarrassing" I chuckled. "I know, I know but who cares, so where were we?" He leaned in but I put my finger on his lips. "You're such a horny bitch" I smiled.

"not my fault" I rolled my eyes and kissed his lips.

After a few moments of making out we pulled away for air. "wow" I mumbled.

"You still thinking about that bad dream?" he asked "Nope" I smiled.