F.H-*Gasp* "A child" (Part 1)

Depuis le début

"Oh poor children,come in!"the old woman opens the door of her bakery motioning for Y/n to follow.

Y/n obliged having no other choice since she doesn't have the knowledge where she is.

"Uhhh,what date is it ma'am?"Y/n asked as she followed her on the second floor where the woman lives.

"September 19 dear,and call me Estella"the woman said as she motions for Y/n to sit down on the couch.

"This sounds weird but what year?"Y/n asked again as she lay Nigel beside her on the couch.

"1963,"the woman answered as she started to prepare breakfast for the kids.

Y/n's eyes widened.

'1963!?,where the hell are the others then?'she thought

"Mommy?,"Nigel sits up rubbing his eyes

"Mommy?,I thought you're his sister?"Estella asked as she placed a plate full of bread and two cups of hot chocolate in front of Y/n and Nigel.

"Uhhh,are mother died when he was only a few months old so I'm his mother figure"Y/n blurted out the first that came in her mind.

Estella nodded watching Y/n and Nigel's interaction.

"Do you have anywhere to stay?,I assume not since you're sleeping in front of my bakery"Estella said

Y/n smiled sheepishly at Estella,"No,I know that you don't know me,but can we stay here just until I found an apartment?"Y/n asked

"I can work at your bakery at the same time!"Y/n added when the old woman didn't answer

"If you tell me your name then yes you cam stay here as long as you want"Estella smiled

Y/n sighed in relief,"I'm Y/n Hargreeves and this is Nigel"

3 months later...

"Mommy?,"

Y/n looks down as Nigel raised his hands to her motioning for her to pick him up.

Y/n smiled picking up Nigel.

"Yes baby?,"Y/n asked adjusting him on her hips.

"I want ice cream"Nigel looked at her with his emerald eyes which reminds her of five.

"But mommy is working"Nigel pouts hugging Y/n

"But ice cream,"he pleads

"You can have a break Y/n,there's only a few people at this time and we're closing early today"Estella chimed when she saw Nigel's pouting face.

"Why?,is there a problem?"Y/n asked worried

"No,its just today is my dead husband's birthday.I want to cook a special dish for dinner"Estella explained tickling Nigel which makes him giggle.

"Okay,thank you Estella"Y/n smiled as she walks upstairs and changed from her bakery uniform to a black checkered dress while Nigel plays in the living room.

"C'mon Nigel,mommy's buying you an ice cream"

Nigel obliged standing up holding his mommy Y/n's hand as they walk out of the bakery.

Its been 3 months and alot of boys tried to court Y/n even tho that means they have and additional which is Nigel—but everytime someone did.

Y/n politely declines.

She's with Five for decades!,now way she's just gonna forget about him within 3 months!.

She still have hope that somewhere out there is Five finding her.