August Alsina Imagine

Imagine you are August's best friend in the entire world and you have known each other for almost four years. You are extremely close and you used to do absolutely everything together. I'm talking every single week you hang out together and at least a few days out of the week you take turns and sleep at each other's houses. Your close female friends would think you are secretly dating August on the low and tease you about it. But recently, he's started dating this girl and she brainwashes him. She makes August spend most of his time with her so he can get him to do what ever she wants him to do and he barely responds to your calls and text messages. She's a territorial bitch and you can't stand the girl for nothing in the world. You know she's no good for your best friend and she sees other guys behind his back. So you go speak to August about it in the hallway when she's not around and he disrespects you and curses you out in front of your classmates. Then he sends you to the girls' restroom bawling your eyes out and he couldn't care less. He is so head over hills for his thot he's willing to ruin yours and his friendship for her......Imagine it's three weeks later and you are currently not speaking to August. It feels unnatural considering you would converse with him every minute of the day and hang out every chance you get. But you have completely quit interacting with him in any aspect so when you see August around school just about every day with his friends or his bitchy girlfriend, you pretend he doesn't even exist. He sits in close proximity of you at lunch or in the classroom and throws erasers and balled up pieces of papers your way to get your undivided attention, but you only turn your head to ignore him even more. So August goes to stand in front of your locker when the class ends and he tries to talk to you there but you're not trying to hear anything he has to say and this only makes him aggravated. He pushes your books out of your hand, grips your wrist and swings your body into the lockers gently so he won't hurt you. Next August apologizes for everything that's happened and he appears real sincere but you're not ready to forgive him yet. You twist out of his grip and proceed to leave for your next class, so he corners your body in closer to the locker and slightly lowers his head as he brushes his lips against your lips and cheek since you're nearly the same height in your high heel pumps.