Y/n: Y/n here

Dean: hey there son of mine, how are you doing?

Y/n: well so far I'm having one of the best days of my life.

Dean: is it because of your new hot girlfriend.

Y/n: you saw that didn't you?

Dean: oh yeah I did I got to say the pizza man taught you well.

Y/n: well I'm glad you're proud of me.

Dean: Y/n I've been proud of you since the day you were born.

Y/n: thanks Dad so how is my other dad doing?

Dean: he's doing perfectly fine he's on a Case right now something about weird clothes gone amok I don't know I wasn't paying attention.

Y/n: how interesting well I just told off two perverts telling them if they mess with my girlfriend I send them straight to Auntie Rowena.

Dean: That's my boy well I got to go right now your great Uncle Bobby is inviting me to a poker game and I'd like to kick his ass and take some of his money.

Y/n: sounds good to me tell everyone I said hello.

Dean: will do kiddo talk to you later bye.

Y/n: bye dad

Y/n hung up the phone and smiled whenever his father told him he was proud of him he would always get like a sense of euphoria and a rush of happiness so far he was as happy as he could have been.

(Time skip the next day)
Location: Honnouji Academy

Currently The Three Amigos are enjoying lunch in one of the Academy's many courtyards but soon enough the peaceful and happy lunch was interrupted by a couple of jackasses out of nowhere a knife came flying towards Ryuko Y/n immediately caught the knife with two fingers.

Ryuko: what the hell?!

Both Ryuko and Y/n looked up to see some weird dude with a metric fuckton of knives.

Jack: Ryuko Matoi names Jack and I'm from the knife throwing Club!

Y/n: don't worry babe I got this hold my lunch.

Y/n hands his lunch to his girlfriend and he immediately pulls out his Seraph blade he jumps up into the air and with one swing of his Platinum blade he was able to take down the president of the knife throwing Club soon enough another club president shows up challenging Ryuko stop before he could get a word in edgewise his uniform got destroyed by the nephilim's Seraph blade after that surprise surprise a third Club president shows up the captain of the tightrope walking Club but just like the first two his fate was sealed the moment he opened his mouth is uniform. Destroyed by one swing of the Seraph blade after he was done disposing of the three morons he immediately sat down and retrieved his lunch from his girlfriend.

Ryuko: wow nice job babe.

Y/n: what can I say I stand by my work.

The two of them share a kiss and they get back to eating their lunch.

Ryuko: where are the super specific clubs coming from?

Mako: well those guys used to be the acrobatics Club they decided to split up because of you.

Ryuko: because of me?

Mako: yep remember if someone beats you they get promoted to three star but they have to be two stars first and they have to be president of a club for that so they split up and made new clubs and that's why they're coming after you now.