1: she.

Tenka: its boring...

Soramaru: did you hear?

Tenka: ah. The prison is being evacuated of its own prisoners to build some resort.

Soramaru: ah. I wonder what will happen to our job.

Tenka: maaa... Don't worry. I'll think of something.

Chuutaro: I heard there's a super scary person inside there.

Tenka: so did I. Let's just hope these people get escorted to the next prison safely.

' tenka -san. We got a favor. '

Tenka: somebody ran out again? While being escorted?

' no. Its just... There's this prisoner. She doesn't want to get out. '

Tenka: eh. She huh?

_____________________________________

Tenka: I assume you are the one.

' you're strong. I can smell it from here. '

Tenka: like an animal huh.

' that's why I'm dangerous. I can't get out. I have to stay. '

Tenka walked forward into the shadow to see a girl dress with a kimono and blood stained all over that only a few patches isn't red anymore.

Tenka: you kill a lot?

' damn it... ' her hand reaches out and blocked with his fan ' you can hold against me... Gomen.' she dissapears suddenly...

Than appears by his back and tries to kick him in the head but got blocked again. She forces her way and *crack...* his arm breaks. She dissapears and stands a distance.

' you're... Weak. '

Tenka: you don't seem human.

' I'm a monster. I have to stay. '

Tenka: I'm tenka. Kumo tenka. You are?

' Takaya. Yamamoto takaya. '

Tenka: what a cute name.

Takaya: leave. I don't want to kill. Gomen for the first move. You smelled so strong, I moved on instinct. The second was to test your strength,you...are weak.

Tenka: that's what you think.

Takaya: what? Hn. Okay than. Come again tomorrow. We'll see that tomorrow. Bring whatever you like and try to kill me.

Tenka: how about now?

Takaya: you're not ready. The determination to die. You need to have that to fight me.

Tenka: hn. Is that so? Very well I will come back tomorrow.