The two hang out each other if they have free time. Delta blush when Queen Melody whisper something in her ears making her stuttering mess, leaving Oscar confuse while King Trollex, laugh as he lean on him. Oscar blushed furiously as he gave Ron a dead glared when Ron said something that he becoming very protective towards Delta.

"Admit it. You like her-"" Ron I swear to all music, I will kick you!" "Come on! you like her!" STOP!"

Oscar never admitted it. He promise to himself that he never love again after the death of Bella. But when he came to kidnap Melody, which failed completely. He met Delta. He get a weird tug and feelings in his heart making him confuse. He never understand it.

*************************************************************

"I'm Glad I meet you Oscar. Your a nice centaur I never know." Said Delta as Oscar offer her if he could walk her home. Which she agree to him." Hmm." He just hum as they arrive at Delta's home. As they two stop in front of Delta house, Delta look at him and gave him a soft smile." Thanks Oscar. For walking me home" Oscar gave her a nodded and turn away.

Before Oscar left, Delta called out. " Wait!" Oscar turn around as delta kiss his left cheek before she quickly entered her house, leaving Oscar, stood there, frozen at the spot. Before blushing furiously.

He turn away as he walk away, going home. But his thoughts were going nuts as he still never forget the kiss as his hand were on his left cheek. His feelings are going crazy but his mind refuse to love again yet his heart says differently.

He sigh as he stop walking. He stared himself at the refection of the lake before seeing the refection of his deceased wife then Delta making him shook his head." Why am I feeling this?" He said.

(play the video!!)

Putting my defences up
Cause I don't wanna fall in love
If I ever did that, I think I'd have a heart attack

Oscar having a flashback after his wife passed away.

Never put my love out to the world
Never say yes to the right girl
Never had trouble getting what I want

He still remembers how many female centaur were flirting at him.

When it comes to you, I'm never good enough

Until He meet Delta making his world froze after he failed to kidnap Melody.

When I don't care
I can play em all like a ken doll

He doesn't care all the female centaurs who were trying to like him. So he played them but he doesn't have feelings to them.

Won't wash my hair
And make em bounce like a basketball

He refuse to make his hair bouncing after Bella passed away. Bella loves his hair bouncing like a ball. Now she's gone, he refuse to make his hair bounce.

But you make me wanna act like a guy

When Delta came he felt like his becoming a gentlemen like when Bella was alive.

Who buy flowers and open doors

He secretly buys flowers and left it in front of Delta's  house and hides as he watch her open the door and saw the flowers. He watch her grab in and look around, confuse before looking back at the flowers then smile. Making him Smile softly.

Yes you, make me so nervous
That I just can't hold your hand

Every time, when Delta hold his hand making Him so nervous about holding her hand.

You make me glow
But I cover up, won't let it show

Delta makes him like he was floating on the clouds. But he covered it up using his blank look or deadpan face to hide his emotions.

So I'm putting my defences up
Cause I don't wanna fall in love

He always put his defences up to avoid getting love again yet every time when Delta was in his head, he's getting a heart attack.

If I ever did that, I think I'd have a heart attack
I think I'd have a heart attack

I never break a sweat for the other girls

He never shows interest to the other girls as he ignores them as they trying to gain his attention to them.

I've always been a fool for them long curls

He fools every girls he meet especially when it comes to long curls, he remembers his wife who use to have curls hair.

And every time I try to be myself
It comes out wrong like a cry for help

He tried to be himself every time when he with Delta, yet he is getting shy when she beside him.

It's just not fair
Pain's more trouble than love is worth

He blames LOVE for making him feel like this every time he's with Delta.

I gasp for air
Feels so good, but you know it hurts
But you make me wanna act like a guy
Who buy flowers and open doors
Yes you, make me so nervous
That I just can't hold your hand

You make me glow
But I cover up, won't let it show
So I'm putting my defences up
Cause I don't wanna fall in love
If I ever did that, I think I'd have a heart attack
I think I'd have a heart attack

The feelings I lose in my lungs
They're burning, I'd rather be numb
And there's no one else to blame
So instead I'll take off and run
I'm flying too close to the sun
And I'll burt into flames!

He close his eyes as he sang his heart out.

You make me glow
But I cover up, won't let it show
So I'm putting my defences up
Cause I don't wanna fall in love
If I ever did that, I think I'd have a heart attack
I think I'd have a heart attack

After singing, he was gasping for air as he shook his head as he gallop away heading home. He didn't notice that someone was watching him, before smiling evilly then disappeared in the blink of an eye.

(Poor Oscar. He still confuse about what is he feeling towards Delta. Hope you like this chapter!!)